©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sibutramin? Sibutramin + ephedrine?

bukie

Jan 19, 2006
Brazil
After some research, I found out about this drug that makes you feel full just eating a little, called Sibutramin (Reductil).

It is a lot safer than the old amphetamines...

But... I'm also taking DymaBurn Xtreme. I don't take it every day though, only 2 or 3 times a week, when I have my hardest workouts.

So I was wonderng.... is it safe to take Sibutramin + ephedrine based stuff?

I just got my Sibutramin this morning and I'm REALLY excited about it!!!! I will let you know how it works for me....

bukie

Jan 19, 2006
Brazil
Just to add: we can still get ephedrine based supplements here in Brazil fairly easy. It is not illegal, but it is going to be soon. :( Sibutramin is legal, but you can get it only with a prescription of course, and I got it in the black market without one.

M

McKenzie

Hi Bukie and welcome again...great to have ya here :)

First, if I may ask....could you give us a little background info...your age, height, weight, training history?

Also...I believe Reductil is the equivalent to our Meridia. I would not take any ephedrine based medication with Reductil.

I dont know about the Dymaburn Xtreme?? I may have to do some research on it.

bukie

Jan 19, 2006
Brazil
I'm 32, 5'7", 145lb. I did my body composition before started training again, my body fat percentage is at 19%...... :rolleyes:

I had worked out a lot in the past, but in these last 2 years I was totally sedentary after a divorce and some depression issues.

This DymaBurn is a ephedrine supplent made by Dymatize. Apparently they are still making it (it comes from the US), but only exporting it and not selling in there anymore.

It has Mahuang 350mg, Guarana extract, citrus aurantium, white willow bark, l-carnitine, and other stuff.

Yeah, I was afraid it wouldn't be advisable to take it together with the sibutramine.... :( too bad....

bukie

Jan 19, 2006
Brazil
Oh, I just want to have a body just like Fawnia Mondey's!!!!! ahahhahahhaha

I don't want to get bigger than that. Ok, seriously, I would be very happy if I could achieve very toned muscles and around 15-16% of body fat.

Then if I can get there, who knows, I may want to really get a really ripped body.

M

McKenzie

and yes, you can achieve that :)

Fawnia....nice :D

Attachments

• Block3.jpg
    Block3.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 19
  • BlockBackArch.jpg
    BlockBackArch.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 14

bukie

Jan 19, 2006
Brazil
Nitrateman said:
Sweet Jesus!

Kenzie, what is the optimal body fat % for women?

Nitrateman

Hi Nitramen!! This is a little cahrt I have..... but maybe it is not accurate... believe me, at 19% body fat I AM NOT LEAN!!!!! I swear, no eating disorder talk.... I'm really not lean at 19%!!!!

Women:

Fitness model/bodybuilder: 8-11%
Extremely lean: 12-15%
Lean: 16-19%
Average female: 20-25%
Poor: 25-29%
Very Poor: 30%+

M

McKenzie

Actually Bukie has good stats right now.

To get an accurate reading of bf % she would have to be tested...which I think she has already stated?

and the chart she posted looks accurate to me

M

McKenzie

Thank you Stealth...that was very sweet of you *blush*

but in my eyes...she is beautiful :)