©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gyno surgery questions

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I’ve been contemplating gyno surgery for the last year or so, and I’m trying to figure it what my options are. Puberty was rough for me, and using AAS hasnt done me any favors, either. I’ve always worked to keep aromatization in check, but it has definitely worsened in the last few years. I’ve checked google and YouTube for info, but can’t get answers to certain questions. Maybe someone here knows.

Is it better to be as lean as possible before the surgery? I’m definitely on the fat side right now, but wouldn’t have any problem getting down to <10% bf before having the surgery, if it would produce better results.

How long is the recovery time? I’ve seen videos where the Doc says that a person can be back to work the next day and back in the gym in 2 weeks; and others that talk about needing 4-6 weeks off from work. What is the difference in recovery times from?

Can the gyno grow back? Several Doc’s say no in their videos. But, I found a few that say they leave a little of the gland in to produce better visual results after the surgery (no sunken in nips). Those Docs say that the gyno can grow back from AAS use. Is there a way to completely remove the gland so it doesn’t grow back, while also not having sunken nips that look super weird?

What do I need to say to my Doctor to get it covered by insurance? Will they still cover it if I admit to AAS use? Will they allow me to pick my plastic surgeon if they agree to pay for it?

I know it’s a lot of questions. Any help you guys can give me is greatly appreciated.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
If you have alot of muscle mass recovery can take up to 6 weeks depending on your occupation. Typically insurance will not cover it unless it is painful. You will need to tell them something like you were given a titty twister at a young age and it's had a lump ever since. If they remove the gland you cannot get gyno again and you most definitely want to be as lean as possible. You are looking at $3200 to $6000 depending on location.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
If you have alot of muscle mass recovery can take up to 6 weeks depending on your occupation. Typically insurance will not cover it unless it is painful. You will need to tell them something like you were given a titty twister at a young age and it's had a lump ever since. If they remove the gland you cannot get gyno again and you most definitely want to be as lean as possible. You are looking at $3200 to $6000 depending on location.

Why does the muscle mass you have effect the healing time? I’m a firefighter, so I’m pretty much planning on being at the long end of the healing spectrum. Pushing 40 doesn’t help with healing, either.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
The way it was explained to me is that muscle tissue will bind around gland and the thicker it is, the more time it takes to heal. Logic would say that the nipple is on the surface and the gland is underneath, so you would think it wouldn't interfere with the muscle tissue at all. It's mostly discomfort and not so much healing. You can speed up the process if your not to worried about the incision area stretching and leaving a larger scar. I had the surgery done on the left side about 16 years ago

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Damn it Sully! I've been up researching this for hours now. Lol! New procedures are awesome. Within a week recovery, very little scarring and depending on how bad it is, you could get it done cheaper if they don't put you out. The bad is that prices went way up. Now I'm done posting on it

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Damn it Sully! I've been up researching this for hours now. Lol! New procedures are awesome. Within a week recovery, very little scarring and depending on how bad it is, you could get it done cheaper if they don't put you out. The bad is that prices went way up. Now I'm done posting on it

I know, man. I’ve been watching the videos and cringing for the last couple days. Was never squeamish about surgery videos when I was younger, but these are making me recoil. Dunno why, they aren’t really that bad.

Your answers are really appreciated, though.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
When I got mine done. I didn't use any pain kilers at all.
Mine was big.
I went in- said that I have had lumps since I hit puberty.- I told him they never hurt really till now. I told them I never thought much about it till I found out how much cancer is in my family and I was scared. - I put the cancer thing on real thick man.
That was a monday morning- saw a surgeon the next day - layed it on thick again and had them out think Thursday- can you beleave it was non cancerous- amagin that
They don't fuck around with lumps and the word cancer.-at least not then
Wish I had both done.
My only problem- the surgeon sucked and cut the cartilage pretty deep and put me out for a bit longer. And if my muscles arn't full I look like shit- you- can see the cartilage damage? Think that's what it is?
Also- I ripped the stitches or what ever they are inside- they had to fix them again.
He did take the whole gland
No nipple problem at all
No pain-, i never used any pain meds at all
Clean your juice out of you for if they test- you for juice- don't know how that would make a difference but?
They asked me if I did juice-- I was jacked- I told them no- never - but i did tell them I did do stuff they sold at GNC and I didn't know what they put in there stuff and that a lot of stuff was banned from there.
Just lay it thick man
100% insurance paid for mine man
My other budy went to Brazil and had his done - great prices -great job

Last edited:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
When I got mine done. I didn't use any pain kilers at all.
Mine was big.
I went in- said that I have had lumps since I hit puberty.- I told him they never hurt really till now. I told them I never thought much about it till I found out how much cancer is in my family and I was scared. - I put the cancer thing on real thick man.
That was a monday morning- saw a surgeon the next day - layed it on thick again and had them out think Thursday- can you beleave it was non cancerous- amagin that
They don't fuck around with lumps and the word cancer.-at least not then
Wish I had both done.
My only problem- the surgeon sucked and cut the cartilage pretty deep and put me out for a bit longer. And if my muscles arn't full I look like shit- you- can see the cartilage damage? Think that's what it is?
Also- I ripped the stitches or what ever they are inside- they had to fix them again.
He did take the whole gland
No nipple problem at all
No pain-, i never used any pain meds at all
Clean your juice out of you for if they test- you for juice- don't know how that would make a difference but?
They asked me if I did juice-- I was jacked- I told them no- never - but i did tell them I did do stuff they sold at GNC and I didn't know what they put in there stuff and that a lot of stuff was banned from there.
Just lay it thick man
100% insurance paid for mine man
My other budy went to Brazil and had his done - great prices -great job

Interesting. The thought of going international has crossed my mind. I know medical tourism is a huge thing in certain countries. I was thinking of checking out Spain for it, but never really considered Brazil. Definitely something else to think about. Plus it’s a great excuse to take an extended vacation. U know, for recovery!

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Just had the surgery April 4th, prolly 15% body fat...I was honest and told him it was from AAS abuse about 8 years ago, he said AAS gyno is tricky cause the tissue is kind of sticky....would imagine the leaner the better, my guy did liposuction and exicision but said mine was mostly breast tissue excision...I would say I had a mild case but the doc said he removed about a medium sized pancake worth of tissue from each side.
Went to a reputable plastic surgeon in Houston, definitely the best 4 grand I have ever spent, his office didn't even accept insurance tho...If you're close to Houston Dr. Weiner in Clearlake is the man, he went thru my tiny nipples and you can't tell at all...chest looks amazing now, went from hating what I saw to loving what I saw, would have paid twice as much!
I was back at work two days later, he told me I could resume a normal workout a month later...it prolly varies person to person but being a firefighter you would prolly want a good week or two off unless they can put you on paper clip duty or something...my nipples are still a little numb 4 months later, swelling and pain was mostly gone two months later (I say pain but it doesn't really hurt)...first month my chest was completely numb, you wear a compression garment for a month or two which is a real chore..
All in all tho it's one of the best decisions I've ever made, worth every penny!!

I asked about the whole gland/nipple thing and he kind of danced around the issue, most of his answers sounded like they were carefully crafted to protect his ass, which is understandable. He said something about doing what is best for the contour, bla bla...as long as you keep your estrogen in check I would think you would be ok..

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Years ago IP was producing PGCL
It was said it would melt away gyno if injected in the area
That's what it was
Have been racking my brains for a few years trying to figure what it was called.
I here many had great luck with there gyno meltingvwith just taking it.
It was supposed to be great stuff

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Thanx for the reply. Tried to PM you. Can you clear your inbox, please?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Years ago IP was producing PGCL
It was said it would melt away gyno if injected in the area

I'm not sure if that gyno theory with PGCL ever panned out. I know the stuff will really lean you out but at a price, the diarrhea is very intense.
I don't see a lot of people messing with it much these days.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I'm not sure if that gyno theory with PGCL ever panned out. I know the stuff will really lean you out but at a price, the diarrhea is very intense.
I don't see a lot of people messing with it much these days.

Ah, that’s what I remember that stuff being used for. I knew it sounded familiar. Heard lots of horror stories about guys using it to kill fat cells in problem areas but being stuck on the toilet for 8-12 hours after injecting it.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
That's what it was
Have been racking my brains for a few years trying to figure what it was called.
I here many had great luck with there gyno meltingvwith just taking it.
It was supposed to be great stuff

It would melt bodyfat in targeted areas where injected also. Many complained that they got sick when injecting near the abdomen. It was not very expensive either. I'm not real sure why he stopped making it