©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2 part test and GH question

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
I am wondering about the benefits of taking testosterone and human growth hormone together I have never done growth before but will likely start soon?

2nd question, I have been on gear at around a 400 to 600 milligram a week dose sometimes lower for over 3 years and plan on coming off before Christmas for 4 months or so to let my hormones recharge and get my system going again, I am wondering if there would be a benefit to doing human growth hormone at three or four units a day while I'm off testosterone I am curious if that would help me during my post cycle therapy and if that would twart any of the potential side effects... I have a good post cycle therapy plan in mind along with ED pills so I don't have to worry about boners. Lol

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I say save em and start buying the good GH while its available and after a full recovery run em together

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
60-90 days like we've discussed in one of your threads or posts and ib told u the same thing. Its been a while though

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I would definitely run a few units of GH once you come off of the Test. It's a great way to keep your gains! After 2 to 3 weeks, I would use 100mcg of Triptorelin...I did this recently and it's worked out great. I would also try LGD-4033 and S4 which are SARM's...The GH and the SARM's together will not only keep your gains but put a few pounds on you!

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
I would definitely run a few units of GH once you come off of the Test. It's a great way to keep your gains! After 2 to 3 weeks, I would use 100mcg of Triptorelin...I did this recently and it's worked out great. I would also try LGD-4033 and S4 which are SARM's...The GH and the SARM's together will not only keep your gains but put a few pounds on you!

Sweet I'm more worried about ED.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
You're killing me bro

I'm basically free to feeling like s*** for 4 months that's why I keep going back over it and I wonder if I should just go down to a cruise Doser if my preceptors actually will benefit from a four month break just to get back on again?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Bro I know what you mean but at some point you're gonna need to give your body a break. It will more than benefit you in the long run when you get back on

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Bro I know what you mean but at some point you're gonna need to give your body a break. It will more than benefit you in the long run when you get back on

Trt level injections now, break coming soon...and I'm gonna quit the painkillers

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Dangerous sides??

No. Only do the one injection about two weeks after your last shot.

If you want to save your GH, look into certain peptides to use during the break from AAS. The Peptide section here and on PM will be really helpful.

Trt level injections now, break coming soon...and I'm gonna quit the painkillers

Quitting pain killers is serious...Have you looked into Kratom? I've been using certain pain meds, low dose, for a while now due to chronic neck and back issues. I tried Kratom and it can take the place of narcotic pain killers right away.

I don't want to go into details here about prescription pain killers. PM me if you want to talk about this!

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
No. Only do the one injection about two weeks after your last shot.

If you want to save your GH, look into certain peptides to use during the break from AAS. The Peptide section here and on PM will be really helpful.

Quitting pain killers is serious...Have you looked into Kratom? I've been using certain pain meds, low dose, for a while now due to chronic neck and back issues. I tried Kratom and it can take the place of narcotic pain killers right away.

I don't want to go into details here about prescription pain killers. PM me if you want to talk about this!

Bio I tried to message you, but it wouldn't let me send the message so I'm going to give you the message right here if you want to reply to me in a private message that is fine but I cant get my messaging to work right now so here you go brother:

Been on 2 to 3 a day(norco) since 2008 now I'm so gassy and bloated everyday that I can barely operate I also have sleep apnea and sometimes when I go to bed bloated I wake up unable to breathe even while I'm on the CPAP machine I'm guessing cuz I'm swallowing air while I'm super bloated life is becoming pretty uncomfortable for me I'm losing sleep over the gas and severe bloating and constipation I need a way out of this... I used to pain management for my bone spurs little bit of back pain and such but it is never affected my gastrointestinal system like this now they want to do an endoscopy upper GI tract in a colonoscopy and I just don't know if I want to do that yet

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Bio I tried to message you, but it wouldn't let me send the message so I'm going to give you the message right here if you want to reply to me in a private message that is fine but I cant get my messaging to work right now so here you go brother:

Been on 2 to 3 a day(norco) since 2008 now I'm so gassy and bloated everyday that I can barely operate I also have sleep apnea and sometimes when I go to bed bloated I wake up unable to breathe even while I'm on the CPAP machine I'm guessing cuz I'm swallowing air while I'm super bloated life is becoming pretty uncomfortable for me I'm losing sleep over the gas and severe bloating and constipation I need a way out of this... I used to pain management for my bone spurs little bit of back pain and such but it is never affected my gastrointestinal system like this now they want to do an endoscopy upper GI tract in a colonoscopy and I just don't know if I want to do that yet
Pm bio or even queefer on pro muscle and he'll be able to point you in the right direction of kratom. You definitely need off the pain meds and go on a strict diet. Once you lose enough weight a lot of people see their sleep apnea subside to some extent. Not saying it'll go away completely but I think you'll be surprised at how much less problems you have.