©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st time using HGH

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
OK, I am about to start using HGH for the first time and I want to make sure I mix this stuff correctly so any help will be appreciated.

I bought the following: (2) 60iu 20mg vials

How much BA water should I mix in these vials and how long will the product remain good? I really dont want to go above 5iu a day for 5 days on 2 days off.

I will not be taking anything other than the HGH at this time but plan to throw in some test sometime in the future, maybe around oct or nov.

Thanks for any help.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
The substance somatropin is available as a dried powder and before injecting it must be mixed with the enclosed solution-containing ampule. The ready solution must be injected immediately or stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. It is usually recommended that the compound be stored in the refrigerator. With the exception of the remedy Saizen the biological activity of growth hormones is usually not impaired when storing the dry substance at 15-25 C (room temperature); however, a cooler place (2-8° C) is preferable.

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
This is exactly what I bought.

GROWTH HORMONE SOMATORM {rhGH}
120iu kits includes 2 60iu 20mg vials plus 2 10cc waters.

Does that mean I need to use all 60iu in 24hrs? If so then I'm hosed because theres noway in hell I'm injecting 60iu's of this stuff in 24hrs.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
no,The question of the right dosage, as well as the type and duration of application, is very difficult to answer. Since there is no scientificresearch showing how STH should be taken for performance improvement, we can only rely on empirical data, that is experimental values. The respective manufacturers indicate that in cases of hypophysially stunted growth due to lacking or insuffieient release of growt hormones by the hypophysis, a weekly average dose of 0.3 I.U/ week per pound of body weight should be taken. An athlete weighting 200 pounds, therefore, would have to inject 60 I.U. weekly. The dosage would be divided into three intramuscular injections of 20 I.U. each. Subcutaneous injections (under the skin) are another form of intake which, however would have to be injected daily, usually 8 I.U. per day. Top athletes usually inject 4-16 I.U./day. Ordinarily, daily subcutaneous injections are preferred.

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
Thanks for all the info guys, just to be clear using the kit I listed how much water must i put in each vial to mix it, each vial contains 60iu of Somatorm.