©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need Some Advice

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I Ran A Cycle Of 600 Mg Eq For 12 Wks And 500 Mg Sust 250 For 10 Wks... I Followed Protocol And Began Pct 2 Weeks After My Cycle. I Began Taking Clomid : Days 1-2 100mg Per Day...days 3-15 50 Mgs Per Day... As Expected My Nutsack Lookied A Little Smaller (especially When I Wake Up 1st Thing In The Morning) But It Gradually Reverts Back, And It Doesnt Look As Bad...my Concern Is That Still Up Till Now(it's Bbeen Almost 3months) My Testicles(my Nuts Not My Nutsack) May Be Getting A Little Smaller...i Check Everyday And I'm A Little Concerned... Should I Start Taking Clomid Again For Another 2 Weeks????...will My System Revert Back???? What's Everyone Elses Experience With This????? Help Me Out Bros

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
I'm not sure what part of the world you're located. It's pretty chilly where I am. This may not be a good time of the year to be checking for nut size. All swinging parts on me are smaller in the winter. Try checking them after a long hot shower (I'm not saying that you would ever masturbate in the shower, but leave things alone if you're gonna check for size issues). The air temp also needs to be warm in the bathroom.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
ghanabuff said:
I Ran A Cycle Of 600 Mg Eq For 12 Wks And 500 Mg Sust 250 For 10 Wks... I Followed Protocol And Began Pct 2 Weeks After My Cycle. I Began Taking Clomid : Days 1-2 100mg Per Day...days 3-15 50 Mgs Per Day... As Expected My Nutsack Lookied A Little Smaller (especially When I Wake Up 1st Thing In The Morning) But It Gradually Reverts Back, And It Doesnt Look As Bad...my Concern Is That Still Up Till Now(it's Bbeen Almost 3months) My Testicles(my Nuts Not My Nutsack) May Be Getting A Little Smaller...i Check Everyday And I'm A Little Concerned... Should I Start Taking Clomid Again For Another 2 Weeks????...will My System Revert Back???? What's Everyone Elses Experience With This????? Help Me Out Bros

you may want to be tested to see where your natural levels are now and then go from there.

gippywool

Dec 21, 2007
Not a big fan of Clomid for coming off cycle. I like to use HCG, about 10,000 i.u. should set you right. 1000iu per day or 2000 every other day works great for me. I use about 2x's more test then you do so you could probably cut that dose in half. Some people like to take it intermuscularly 4weeks 1\2 cc per week that would be 2 5000iu amps split into 4 weeks. Had the same problem with clomid wanted to try it out and didn't do much for me either.

Last edited:

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
ghanabuff said:

I think clomid suks....HCG 1 week per month at 500iu per day during cycle is best IMO and dont stop cycle till two weeks after hcg. then nolvadex and tribulis or gaspari makes a nolva??? product that'll kick yer nuyz up pretty good too.. sorry so short late and WIFES HORNEY !!!!!! :D I gotta run