©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oxytocin and Epithalon Log

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Hey guys I ordered these 2 items from Superior Peptides and will be logging the results in this thread let me start by saying Elvia and johnjuanb1 have been great to me the whole order process took me about 10 minutes from account set up to completed order it was easier than ebay. Recieved shipping email the day after i ordered ...from order to my doorstep was 4 days. Packaging was very good and professional. Response time from these 2 reps has been nothing short of amazing. I would highly recommend doing business with this company and these reps.
Both me and the wife will be using these two products so Ill post both in this thread I figure it would be cool to log both a male and a female. We start tommorow so Ill post soon. We will be starting at 10mcg on the oxytocin and 100mcg on the epithalon.

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Hey guys I ordered these 2 items from Superior Peptides and will be logging the results in this thread let me start by saying Elvia and johnjuanb1 have been great to me the whole order process took me about 10 minutes from account set up to completed order it was easier than ebay. Recieved shipping email the day after i ordered ...from order to my doorstep was 4 days. Packaging was very good and professional. Response time from these 2 reps has been nothing short of amazing. I would highly recommend doing business with this company and these reps.
Both me and the wife will be using these two products so Ill post both in this thread I figure it would be cool to log both a male and a female. We start tommorow so Ill post soon. We will be starting at 10mcg on the oxytocin and 100mcg on the epithalon.

Thank you :)

These products are very new to me so I am excited to see how you find them :)

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
This is great as I am very interested in both of these. The misses is doing oxytocin too! Don't leave out any details srd1!

Where do you guys find these awesome women that enjoy doing the shit we do?lol. Wish my wife was into roids and peptides and the lifestyle in general :( all i hear is "youre getting too big". WTF :banghead:

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Where do you guys find these awesome women that enjoy doing the shit we do?lol. Wish my wife was into roids and peptides and the lifestyle in general :( all i hear is "youre getting too big". WTF :banghead:

I had her on 20mg of test a week for a couple months talk about waking up the beast if the wind blew right I was getting raped (willingly:D) lol. Just tell her theres no such thing as 2 big lol

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Took or first doses of both today at the dosages listed above slin pin sub-q injection in the stomach was painless both of us had a little itching around the injection site but went away quickly couple minutes tops....about 30 minutes after the shot both of us felt reeeaallly relaxed not tired just really relaxed this went on for about 2 or 3 hours.....then after that just felt great...cant wait till weve got a couple weeks of this under our belt
Ill keep everyone posted

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Second pin same protocol no itching feeling good....wife seems to be more relaxed less tense.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Noticed the last couple nights ive been having some really vivid dreams...wife says im talking really loud having some pretty indepth conversations in my sleep lol. Only thing Im doing different is these two peptides so I can only assume its allowing me a lot deeper rem sleep state thus the vivid dreams and sleep conversation. Wife says she hasnt noticed dreams so much on her end but once she falls asleep her snoring scares the dogs lol and she usually doesnt snore loudly and she said shes waking up alot easier in the mornings doesnt feel as tired upon waking.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ok bumped up the oxytocin to 20 mcg and epithalon to 150...sleep and dreams are fucking crazy good I used to go to sleep about 9pm and wake up at 4am every day for about the last 15 years kinda a mental alarm clock cant sleep past 4am even when I really want to. I also usually wake up about every 2 hours like clockwork...last couple nights I went to sleep at 9 didnt wake up once till 6am I know that doesnt sound like much but for me thats unreal. Same deal with the wife she used to be up and down all night now she sleeps like shes in a comma lol.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
That's what I noticed was I talking real loud in my sleep which woke me up and sometimes after I awoke I couldn't tell for a few seconds if I was actually awake or still in a dream. It's crazy stuff!!!

Very cool log!!!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Ok bumped up the oxytocin to 20 mcg and epithalon to 150...sleep and dreams are fucking crazy good I used to go to sleep about 9pm and wake up at 4am every day for about the last 15 years kinda a mental alarm clock cant sleep past 4am even when I really want to. I also usually wake up about every 2 hours like clockwork...last couple nights I went to sleep at 9 didnt wake up once till 6am I know that doesnt sound like much but for me thats unreal. Same deal with the wife she used to be up and down all night now she sleeps like shes in a comma lol.

Enjoying your log and thanks for the details. These peps are new to me but sound great so far. Enjoy your improved sleep... that alone will be doing great for you.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
K usually I despise large crowds I mean I fucking hate them I get really irritable and edgy....wife doesnt like large crowds either...last night we had to go to grand daughters kindergarden play their was prob about 8 or 900 people there both of us were relaxed and not on edge even when everyone was filing out of the auditorium I usually get really shitty when people hold up progress getting out of the building last night i was cool as a cucumber didnt even bother me. Pretty cool cause the wife said she was waiting on me to loose it when we were leaving and people kept holding up the line to chit chat which usually I would have but last night didnt even have an urge to lol

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
K usually I despise large crowds I mean I fucking hate them I get really irritable and edgy....wife doesnt like large crowds either...last night we had to go to grand daughters kindergarden play their was prob about 8 or 900 people there both of us were relaxed and not on edge even when everyone was filing out of the auditorium I usually get really shitty when people hold up progress getting out of the building last night i was cool as a cucumber didnt even bother me. Pretty cool cause the wife said she was waiting on me to loose it when we were leaving and people kept holding up the line to chit chat which usually I would have but last night didnt even have an urge to lol

It annoys me but I can get social anxiety especially in crowded places. I am there thinking what are you even bothered it's just people but my brain simply doesn't like all the noise and movement and feeling packed in. I never get aggressive I just feel very anxious. This sounds like it could be great for me too. Great log so far and I am pleased you are getting these results so far.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Started feeling really warm after shots wife says she doesnt notice it as much she just thinks shes having another hot flash lol......nothing uncomfortable just warm ...dreams and talking in my sleep are still at an all time high same with the wife now shes starting to have some vivid dreams also...wife seams to have a glow to her not sure cant put my finger on it but its there.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I get real warm, hot actually, and it is sustained. My dose is around 30mcg, maybe more as I messed up the reconstitution process. I wonder if it burns fat as I get real hot for a long time.

This is a very cool log!!! That glow your wife has could be the same glow that pregnant women have as oxytocin levels are high when a mother breast feeds her baby to strengthen the bond between mother and child.