©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Female hgh

spanky013

Aug 12, 2019
My girl friend is interested I hgh but I’m hesitant in getting some for her. She’s on birth control(iud) AND has pcos, which is why I won’t get her any kind of aas. Would hgh be too much of a risk for her as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Known lots of women on bc over the years that incorporate 1-2iu of HGH into their regimen...Check out some of the threads in the female fitness forum.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
My girl friend is interested I hgh but I’m hesitant in getting some for her. She’s on birth control(iud) AND has pcos, which is why I won’t get her any kind of aas. Would hgh be too much of a risk for her as well?

Women can benefit greatly from HGH and it doesn't take a lot for results. Typically 1-2iu daily, depending their goals of fitness or bodybuilding.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Agreed with the above.

Also, women don't typically see igf levels increase in the same amount that men do. Usually lower.

But, they do have higher serum levels then men on average.

killionb12

Oct 28, 2018
My wife is on 2iu daily and she loves it. Hair, skin and recovery are just a few benefits she has seen already. Her body fat percentage is 13% right now. Crazy!!

spanky013

Aug 12, 2019
My concern is her pcos, and if there will be negative side affects

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
My concern is her pcos, and if there will be negative side affects

Its non hormonal so I wouldn't think so, BUT there has been studies showing if you have a tumor it may increase its growth. Something she would want to stay reasonable with the dosage and have her PCOS monitored on a regular basis.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Its non hormonal so I wouldn't think so, BUT there has been studies showing if you have a tumor it may increase its growth. Something she would want to stay reasonable with the dosage and have her PCOS monitored on a regular basis.

Agreed.

lk3

Donating Member
Dec 29, 2016

i had a gf who had pcos and also used gh and peptides.
in my expereince diet plays a really big role in pcos, once she eliminated grains and went with IF diet there was a big improvement and gh/peps did not seem to make things worse though it was prob only a year with gh stuff.

it was a long time ago that i looked into all that but if i remember correctly progestrone was more commonly associate with increase in cycts. the cycst are different then tumors.

my x had surgery to remove 2-3 cysts and 6-12 months later started w peptides, then went back and forth between peps and gh for a year, i lost contact with her after but never heard of any issues during that time.