©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anabolic? what to eat?

yuris

May 17, 2011
Hi.
I open this thread because i didn't want to disturbed the sticky.
I will put my diet here, to help out someone tht could be in doubt.

This is a diet to gain the low % for fat.

I always workout in the morning when i wake up.

Wake up
Strong Coffe
Workout

Meal 1: 2 natural yogurts + Oats + cottage cheese + Protein Shake + amino acids.

Meal 2: Salad + natural tuna + rice + Multivitamin

Meal 3: Turkey stake (i eat 2 big ones) + vegetables + pasta

Meal 4: Protein Shake

Meal 5: whitefish + salad

Meal 6: Fruit + Natural yogurt + cottage cheese

Meal 7: Salmon/Chiken... + Vegetables + a small portion of carbs like rice( next day in the morning i would have energy to workout)

I'm having good results with this diet.
Please feel free to express your toughts.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Great post, good meals choices!

Not too sure about the last meal, the one before sleep I presume. I think it looks more like a main meal than a late snack. But if it works for you why not. What is your bf, and age?

What other supplements are you using?

yuris

May 17, 2011
At this time i don't know my BF. Im 30 years old.

Yes the last meal is Dinner. I dine 2 hours or 1:30 hour before sleep.
The meal keeps me "full" for all the evening.
I don't take a late snack because i try to get in bed early, to give the body the most time to rest

I'm only taking protein,Amino Acid and multivitamin at the moment

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hi.
I open this thread because i didn't want to disturbed the sticky.
I will put my diet here, to help out someone tht could be in doubt.

This is a diet to gain the low % for fat.

I always workout in the morning when i wake up.

Wake up
Strong Coffe
Workout

Meal 1: 2 natural yogurts + Oats + cottage cheese + Protein Shake + amino acids.

Meal 2: Salad + natural tuna + rice + Multivitamin

Meal 3: Turkey stake (i eat 2 big ones) + vegetables + pasta

Meal 4: Protein Shake

Meal 5: whitefish + salad

Meal 6: Fruit + Natural yogurt + cottage cheese

Meal 7: Salmon/Chiken... + Vegetables + a small portion of carbs like rice( next day in the morning i would have energy to workout)

I'm having good results with this diet.
Please feel free to express your toughts.

Looks good. I personally feel meal 1 is too much. I would split it into 2 and have one half before your workout and the other afterwards. You could do it either way. I would have the cottage cheese and or yoghurt with oats before the workout. Somedays I would swop for eggs and oats. Then have your protein shake and aminos after the workout. I understand why you do it your way. Even having a shake and aminos beforehand then having protein (steak for example) with white rice after you train.

Regardless of the above I really like that diet. I would use coconut oil and maybe some nuts in there too. My diet is ery similar for when I bulk or cut. I just increase my train ign when cutting and tighten up certain areas of my diet (obviously less calories too).

Good post

yuris

May 17, 2011
I don't eat before i train because i feel sick.

I used to wake up at 6:00 and eat then starting to training at 7am.
But due the effort in the gym i started to feel sick, and it was starting to affect my training.

So i started to wake up at 6:30 (gain half hour of sleep) and toke a strong coffee and workout. I feel great, energetic, everything ok.

vip0

Apr 26, 2011
Good thinking to quit eating before the gym. For me it's impossible to train on full stomach, as a matter of fact I literally threw away once.:banghead: You also take advantage of more fat burning during the wo.

yuris

May 17, 2011
Yeap. It's great to burn fat.
After workout if i still have time, i do about 20min of cardio on bike

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Great post, good meals choices!

Not too sure about the last meal, the one before sleep I presume. I think it looks more like a main meal than a late snack. But if it works for you why not. What is your bf, and age?

What other supplements are you using?

I would probably add another meal after the last one you currently using. Right before bed have a whey shake to keep you out of a catabolic state during sleep.

yuris

May 17, 2011
ALIN i used to eat 2 cottage cheese before bed time, but a protein shake is a good option. The downside of the protein shake is that sometimes i get up during my sleep to go to the W.C. If i avoid eat or drink i can sleep all night :p

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I had the same problems with protein powder in general. You can try a trustfully brand who sells free lactose whey. We have synthepure (one of our sponsors) top notch, but are few more around, another one comes out of my memory is puresupplementpowders . No more toilets at nights :p

yuris

May 17, 2011
Thanks for that info i will look into. It really sucks getting up at middle of night just to "#$ss ehehe.