©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

about ending cycle

marYez

Feb 15, 2010
I'm curios fellas, how many of you have ended a test e or c cycle with 2 weeks of prop before the PCT? Were you glad you did it? Was it worth it?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I'm curios fellas, how many of you have ended a test e or c cycle with 2 weeks of prop before the PCT? Were you glad you did it? Was it worth it?

No I prefer to let the long ester act as a taper. Tapering down at the end of a cycle is best imo. If you want to use test p use it at the start of a cycle to frontload.

xxxl

Nov 15, 2010
imo, all it would do is up the amount of test at the end of your cycle. If that's what you aim to do..then that's what it will do.

marYez

Feb 15, 2010
imo, all it would do is up the amount of test at the end of your cycle. If that's what you aim to do..then that's what it will do.

is it enough to do anything physically like maybe lean up a little?

kurt2r2

May 2, 2011
I'm not sure how helpful is for your question but my buddy has used prop with anavar and clen for cutting and he has gained almost the same amount of lean mass he has gained during bulking with( Sus and deca for bulking). He told that prop was great but it increased his sex drive drastically and that was the only negative point.

marYez

Feb 15, 2010
I'm not sure how helpful is for your question but my buddy has used prop with anavar and clen for cutting and he has gained almost the same amount of lean mass he has gained during bulking with( Sus and deca for bulking). He told that prop was great but it increased his sex drive drastically and that was the only negative point.

how long did he use it for?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Prop increased his sex drive... really? No disrespect to Kurt whatsoever. I read that message a few days ago and thought cool. But then I read todays reply and laughed. Come on guys (maryez) this isn't rocket science.

Test P is test and it is short acting so you get a good boost from it. It's no magic key and now you have to find the duration of his amazing cycle so you can feel the same. I used test c and got exactly the same. I was too horny and it got annoying cos everything was sex and I couldn't function just constantly wanted sex. I was on 16 week but that doesn't mean you should.

If you want to lean up then change your diet. The person on test p and avar would have ate decently to get those results. If he ate a crap diet he would have got abit fat. You can get ripped on test and adrol.

Any cycle such as test and mast, test and avar, test and primo etc etc. Would do great things if your diet is spot on.

Test P has more test per ml due to ester weight (compared to test e/c and d etc. But test it test. Although I should add test p and avar would be a great cycle for leaning up and building muscle.

Imo test p and avar for 10 weeks (both) would be amazing. Although 10 weeks of eod pinning would get annoying to me.

alfred

Apr 30, 2011

And that was a negative point???:D

wifi75

May 10, 2011
I've never ended a cycle like that don't see why not but I would go for 4 weeks with the prop