©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Glory 15 Kickboxing - Spong Shatters His Shin!

cuz

Mar 7, 2006
This seems to be happening a lot lately. Are these guys kicking harder or just missing there target?

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
I watched that live the other night, the sound of the cracking bone made me cringe a little. The man has a high tolerance for pain... he acted like it wasn't much more than a minor hit he took.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I watched that live the other night, the sound of the cracking bone made me cringe a little. The man has a high tolerance for pain... he acted like it wasn't much more than a minor hit he took.

Exactly what i thought. Dudes shin turns to jello and he was basically like wtf.lol didnt look like he hardly even felt it. Adrenaline i guess...

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
This seems to be happening a lot lately. Are these guys kicking harder or just missing there target?

I think it has more to do with having a possible hairline fracture(s), not knowing it, and then hitting the worst spot when their kick gets checked.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I think it has more to do with having a possible hairline fracture(s), not knowing it, and then hitting the worst spot when their kick gets checked.

This is exactly it- i have fought Muay Thai professional and I can tell you that you usually have a small hairline fracture or what we call a soft spot