©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Run with Growth (Advice?)

Steve123

Oct 16, 2013
gents,

Here's the skinny. I'm 46, suffered a catastrophic knee injury last year skiing, had tripple ligament reconstruction in May; and, the great news, I'm finally reaching the point where I'm working legs in a decent way and beginning a running program. My goal right now is to slowly lean out over the next 20 weeks, promote continued healing of the new ligaments and bone plugs and perhaps encourage some re-composition. I would also like to avoid harsh compounds. I'm thinking of doing the following and I'm wondering if other older guys have had success with such cycles (low doses of growth).

400mg Test Blend EW
2 IU's Growth 5 on; 2 off
12.5mg Exemestane

That's it. Keep in mind that I'm not looking to grow necessarily. I'm looking for the anti aging, fat loss and ligament repair benefits.

Please feel free to toss any suggestions my way.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Why not try some peptides with this to maximize your recovery process. There are some great threads on this very topic

Steve123

Oct 16, 2013
I can never seem to get clear direction on how to use Pep's or I would.

In fact, done right, the peps are probably as effective for anti aging as straight growth without the chronically elevated Igf1 levels.

Hey, you might be on to something. Maybe run 2iu's with pre and post workout peps to amplify it?

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Peptide info is out there, google is a wonderful tool. Pep's can also save you some $$ unless money is not an issue. There are some peptides designed specifically for tendon/ligament injury which are very effective. I highly recommend some research.....

Queefer

Jan 19, 2012
Start small, like you are....get up with JJ and he'll tell you what you need to know about peps...hes an expert!!!