©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

chronic insomnia

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
deadlift said:
Does anyone get insomnia from gear?
Yes - here of late I have had difficulty getting to sleep. Once asleep I do sleep pretty hard. Hot spells come and go. I think it may be the d-bol and the adjustment of hormone levels - I hope I am not going through menopause :eek:

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
word to the wise don't start taking sleeping pills you will find an aquired need for them should they work and keep working. One of the big brain suckers are sleeping pills. They can do a few things like make your morning hell to snap out of it. They can crush your workout later in the day. Worst part of course is make your brain use to the idea of having to pop a few to get to bed. Try some 5-HTP 100mg and some "sleepy time tea". I watched my training partner go through what was Hell's playground trying to kick xanax and somas to go to bed. Be careful but another good way to get tired and bored is to try reading a book.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
First of all many sleeping pills are just cleverly disguised antihistamines (cold medicine) they DO NOT work for me, instead making me wired and paranoid. I've taken some Xanax to de-stress and therefore get to sleep earlier. Gear def messes with your sleep cycle as well as your mental state which can be a major factor in falling asleep.

I started ECA last Sun and my sleeping situation has been terrible, but after awhile the body will adjust so just hang in there.

W

wolfyEVH

start working harder in the gym.....do an extra set of squats or deads......you'll sleep like a baby... ;)

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Dont take sleeping pills. Get some dumbells and exercise for a while. Very light weights are fine. No need to go balls-out at bedtime. Also, a warm/hot shower (not golden) 30 minutes before bedtime initiates the beginning of sleep cycle. Drink some milk and even eat a peice of chocolate. They say that the insulin surge warms your body, causing it to relax and.....fall asleep. You can jack-off a few times too. Switch arms so you don't build one too big. Screwing your wife or girlfriend helps too. It also burn 91 calories on average to screw, so you need to eat more.

Watch shows on TV like the World War 2 crap on History channel. Those guys voices put me out like a light

I dont know what kind of men you are, but if you cant sleep and you are a farmer man, you can screw your sheep, just make sure to pack your lambskins or you'll have little sheeps that look like you. Fucking gross, but funny. I grew up in a town where that happened and he was caught. I guess he just couldn't sleep.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
SuperFly said:
Dont take sleeping pills. Get some dumbells and exercise for a while. Very light weights are fine. No need to go balls-out at bedtime. Also, a warm/hot shower (not golden) 30 minutes before bedtime initiates the beginning of sleep cycle. Drink some milk and even eat a peice of chocolate. They say that the insulin surge warms your body, causing it to relax and.....fall asleep. You can jack-off a few times too. Switch arms so you don't build one too big. Screwing your wife or girlfriend helps too. It also burn 91 calories on average to screw, so you need to eat more.

Watch shows on TV like the World War 2 crap on History channel. Those guys voices put me out like a light

I dont know what kind of men you are, but if you cant sleep and you are a farmer man, you can screw your sheep, just make sure to pack your lambskins or you'll have little sheeps that look like you. Fucking gross, but funny. I grew up in a town where that happened and he was caught. I guess he just couldn't sleep.

Christ dude that's some funny sh#t! Now I'm cracking up laughing when I'm trying to get sleepy!! lol

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I find when I am on gear, and especially tren, I cannot wake up no matter what. I find myself getting up at noon on my days off, and staying up until 2am...this is really damn annoying!

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I am currently trying to break a surprise addiciton to doxylamine succinate (antihistamine)... I've done it all...first it was diphenhydramine and then melatonin. Diphenhydramine totally fucked me up in the morning and throughout the day I couldn't get rid of the sleep inertia and felt sleepy all day long.

Melatonin worked pretty well but I had really crazy ass freaky dreams - I guess you could regard them as being nightmares of a sort. Melatonin is a hormone and so if you take it long enough it will interfere with your bodies production of it. It fucks with your endogenous melatonin levels! haha - too funny...anyway I was taking that for a long while and then when I stopped I totally got hardcore insomnia.

I finally started taking Nyquil and that seemed to work pretty well - I didn't get tired in the morning and could shake off any sleep interita within a few minutes upon rising. I've been taking that shit for fuck...like 6 years now??? Anyway...I've just tried to kick it too - going on my 5th night of no sleeping aids except I am going to try Valerian root - I hear that is supposed to be ok as in non-habit forming...

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
well I finally got like 3 hours sleep...
going to try 5-HTP combined with squats and multple orgasms tonight...
and, Superfly I was up all fucking night trying to find a sheep and
no one knows where to find one in Manhattan?!?
thanks for the advice

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Biohazard: Nyquil for 6 years? When I was a kid I'd drink it and drink alcohol (a stupid kid thing) but remember all the other ingredients in that stuff bro. Def get away from it.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
I find I am kinda lethargic right now. During the day if it is to quiet in my office I tend to get tired. As for at night , if I don't drink coffee aftter 7:00PM i can put in a good 8 hrs of sleep. Lots of weird dreams though. Sex dreams(weird ones). LOL :p

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
stussy said:
I find I am kinda lethargic right now. During the day if it is to quiet in my office I tend to get tired. As for at night , if I don't drink coffee aftter 7:00PM i can put in a good 8 hrs of sleep. Lots of weird dreams though. Sex dreams(weird ones). LOL :p

just dont say its about sheep eh<

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Yeah...Nyquil was bad... I eventually figured out that I could just take the antihistamine by itself to get the same results - plus it was totally cheap if you get the generic brand. Running seems to tire me out pretty good if I run in the evening it seems to make falling asleep a lot easier.

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
I finally got a full nights sleep....
took 2 5-HTP and a doulbe dose of GNC sleep formula.
made some sleepytime tea but fell asleep before I drank it..
also,had a 4 hour tattoo session yesterday not sure if that contributed.