©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

i think it's over!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
well boys and girls i think me and my girl are done. i dont think it has anything to do with my cycle it hasnt made me moody or anything i pop of at the mouth real quick sometimes but when i do i realize what happened and i apologize.. but things have been kinda ify for a couple of months... me and her have been "good friends" for like 10 years when ever neither one of us was with somebody, me and her would take care of each others needs. we have always been friends you know able to hang out and talk. now we have been together for 5 months and the last two we have had to really work at it to keep the peace. i care for her and love her to a point, but i have never really been IN LOVE with her i thought maybe it would come in time but it never did. so we had '' THE TALK'' last night and we decided that she would move out and we would still see each other ,but i think we are just making a long good bye. i think that we both wanted it to work and it was something that we always talked about throug out the years,but reallity says we were better friends then lovers... i know i know suck it up and be a man but all break ups are always weird even if they are for the best..... WHERE IS McK AND COOKIE I NEED SOME FEMALE COMPANIONSHIP.......... :( :( :( :(

P

pincrusher

sorry to hear about the breakup. getting close like that with longtime friends is always a risk and it can make the breakup even harder to handle. you may feel odd around her for awhile after splitsville but just realize that eventually your feelings will come around and you can enjoy a close friendship with her again.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
pincrusher said:
for female companionship talk to tee LOL
Thanks for the smile :) pin ..i knew it would be really weird she called earlier and she was packing some of her stuff ......she was crying ! that just makes things worse because really neither one of us has did anything wrong we just dont make a good couple. i hate it when she cries i mean i care for her just not enough to be able to make a long term thing last.......................................... :confused: man this shit sucks.......

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Sorry to hear it cawb. I always seem to have relationship disasters when on cycle and it makes it tough. Hang in there bro.

daved150

Jul 22, 2005
sorry to here about the break-up bro, that always sucks. but, on the plus side, at least you guy's gave it a shot, and in the future, with future relationships you wont have to wonder "what if?", so you each can move on...completely-good luck

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
It sounds like you both are still being civil to each other. Thats a good thing. You will be able to stay friends as long as you keep it that way. It sounds like thats what best for you both. Good luck bro :)

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
thanks alot.... not to be all sentamental but you guys are the greatess. who ever thought in the search for body perfection i would find such a good support group of friends THANKS A MILLION............... all incouraging respones are greatly appericated....

P

pincrusher

on a very similar subject, my best friend & i have talked about possibly getting together if i ever split with the wife but so far we have determined that it just wouldnt be good. we are to good of friends and just dont think that being lovers would work, least that is what she says anyway LOL
it sometimes is hard to hang with her because i developed strong feelings for her over the years but being married right now has helped me deal with it because i know i cant let anything happen while i am with my wife.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
you a good man pin.. i have been with tonya for the last 5 months ..that is the longest relationship i have had since i was 17 (10 years). it seems the ones that i fall in love with try to push me away but the ones that try to love me ,,, they dont seem to work either...

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i think i am gonna take tomorrow off from work and head out to eden's beach with a buddy of mine and take my kids swimming, and cookout and maybe drink a couple of beers... i havnt been swimming all summer.

P

pincrusher

that will be good cause it will help ya take your mind off of her.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
did u have attraction to her 10 years ago? if u dont love her that is good cuz it would be easy to move on. but im sureif u saw her with another dudeit will hurt. wha things happened for u to decide that its not working?

M

McKenzie

I'm sorry I wasnt around Cawb....jeesh, I'm so sorry to hear things didnt work out. You know us women....we're so tender hearted, we dont like or accept change very well, and we dont like rejection. But as Tee said...you guys are taking this very well and not letting it get into anything heated or ugly. Props to you both....cuz god knows I'd probably tear the whole joint up (I'm a redhead with a huge temper ;) ). Just wait and see how things go in a few days. Let her adjust to her new way of living, etc......I hope everything works out and yell if ya need us :D

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
sesso said:
did u have attraction to her 10 years ago? if u dont love her that is good cuz it would be easy to move on. but im sureif u saw her with another dudeit will hurt. wha things happened for u to decide that its not working?
yeah we dated for a while when we were younger but things got in the way i was the wanna be thug in/out jail all the time always doing something stupid.. the more ignorant i acted the more she liked me :confused: we have always had an attraction for one another we have been each others bootie calls for years but that was as far as we would take it besides of the sex we was just friends ,until we recently decided to try to make a relationship which was wrong from the get go, you shouldnt have to try to make a relationship it should just come natural

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
McKenzie said:
I'm sorry I wasnt around Cawb....jeesh, I'm so sorry to hear things didnt work out. You know us women....we're so tender hearted, we dont like or accept change very well, and we dont like rejection. But as Tee said...you guys are taking this very well and not letting it get into anything heated or ugly. Props to you both....cuz god knows I'd probably tear the whole joint up (I'm a redhead with a huge temper ;) ). Just wait and see how things go in a few days. Let her adjust to her new way of living, etc......I hope everything works out and yell if ya need us :D
truth be told i just talked to her she has got most of her stuff already and she said she will be there when i get home she already seems nicer and more relaxed...man i must be a prick to live with :twisted: but shit i pay ALL the bills and i cook dinner 6 out of 7 nights after working 12/15 hour days.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
then u deserve a better woman hehe. im not sayin sheisbad but a woman who cares for u will cook for u ..do things foryou without asking. i d things for my girl and she does things for me. it may be dfferent where i live cause women here mosty only care what you drive andwhat youu can buy for them. yea u would have had a relationship years ago if natural feelings came.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
cawb said:
i care for her and love her to a point, but i have never really been IN LOVE with her i thought maybe it would come in time but it never did. .......... :( :( :( :(

That is a very mature thing to be able to admit, but if you aren't "in love" with her, both of you deserve to find someone you will be "in love" with.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
DragonRider said:
That is a very mature thing to be able to admit, but if you aren't "in love" with her, both of you deserve to find someone you will be "in love" with.
this is very true DR and we care alot about each other i just dont think it is ''love'' per say but i can tell she doesnt want to hurt me in any way and it teras me up to see her cry or to be upset ,.. we dont want a 10 year friendship to end over a 5 month relationship .. thanks everyone in your help with this matter everybody has been very supportive :)