©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

carrot top on roids?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
If you havent seen this already you need to. Last time I saw carrot top was in his dumb movie chairman of the board. Now he appears to be on something.
what do you think? check out the pic

Attachments

• 13543[1].jpg
    13543[1].jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 57
W

wolfyEVH

he's gotta be on something. look at his veins

also, he needs to pull his pants up (dont want to see his bush) and it also looks like he's wearing eye shadow!?!?!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
my veins look like that while i am working out ......o yeah im right in the middle of a cycle... but for real i have always had real large veins easy to see.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
cawb said:
my veins look like that while i am working out ......o yeah im right in the middle of a cycle... but for real i have always had real large veins easy to see.
same here........ :cool:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Im with ya on that, he always have bigging getting bigger. He probably figures that if he is bigger, people will stop making fun of them.

M

McKenzie

Seems like with all the money he has (I believe he has some money) he would opt for plastic surgery on his face.....and do something with that hair.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Ya but his hair is his trademark and he probably would never get a job in show buisness without it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I cant believe he can get a job as a dish washer! Shows how stupid the American public is.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I thought it was a fake pic or a guy in a wig, so I searched for his website and im convinced its really him. some of his pictures show him with some decent sized arms.

carrot juice, lol