©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pissed off at the world

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
I started my tren a little wile back and now Im fricken pissy as hell.
O.k. glad to hear.

I have been reading allot of the old posts and questions made by a bunch of newbs.
These guys are scary to listen to.
Why?

I think we should set up a steroid aptitude test that must be passed before posts will be allowed to be made.
Would this one pass?

I think that these kids are going to end up hurting themselves.
Why? Have you ever really seen a documented report of someone hurting themselves? What are they going to do? Do a stupid stack, eat poorly and get no gains?

It just seems like every one wants immediate gratification. They don't consider nutrition and working out correctly to be a factor. Every body wants every thing for free.
I'd like immediate gratification and everything for free.

People give me shit, saying that I'm only big because I use gear, BULLSHITT
You must be huge and make it obvious that you use.

If you are new to the bodybuilding scene listen up..
You don't exactly sound like a veteran.

Know which ones are anabolic, androgenic. Know what ones are DHT derivatives, are testosterone derivatives. The basic principals for stacking.
Good stuff to know, and anyone taking aas should know. But honestly, if someone was on a stack and didn't know what the compounds were, would it really make any differenence?

Why do you need post cycle HCG.
I think this is a common question, and I don't know why one would EVER NEED HCG POST CYCLE!

Dam, im getting more pissed the more I re-read my rant.
I found it rather irritating too!

TREN ROCKS. I think ill go out and pick a fight tonight.
You sound like a Jackass. I think you are one that shouldn't be taking AAS.

ps. If i start talking about devoicing my wife any time in the next 8 weeks dont let me do it..... Ill get over it
Jesus! Your married!?!?

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
I am apologizing to the board for being an ass. I insulted ALPHAMALE, and probably others.

I was wrong in my post, and am man enough to say that.

Alpha set me straight. I sent him a private apology first thing this morning.

I hope that there are no more hard feelings with Alpha, or any one else.

:toilet:

shane,

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
Don't worry about it shanestuff just the Tren talking, I get the same way on it.. end up editing all of my posts when i calm down again, LOL, this thread was pretty entertaining really, but truth is theres alot of people using AS who know very little about the stuff, all we can do is try to keep them informed....I remember over 10 years ago my first experience with AS i knew absolutly nothing, didn't have internet info to fall back on, didn't know how to get syringes and would reuse them after boiling them and cleaning them with alcohale, I new nothing about PCT or even how to inject properly, and I had no way to find out either, I looked to my local source for awnsers and rarely got them, yet I used anyway..and yet I made out alright even though what I did then looking back was retarded.....you know how bad a 21G 1.5" pin hurts after you use it 20 times, the things so dull you might as well be sticking a fork into yourself..just gotta keep people informed the internet is a wonderful thing.....

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
shanetuff said:
I am apologizing to the board for being an ass. I insulted ALPHAMALE, and probably others.

I was wrong in my post, and am man enough to say that.

Alpha set me straight. I sent him a private apology first thing this morning.

I hope that there are no more hard feelings with Alpha, or any one else.

:toilet:

shane,
Good for you...Everyone is learnning...Espeacially me:D