©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC Fight Night - April 16th - Nurmagomedov vs Ferguson

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
This is Nurmagomedov's return fight! He is one tough dude and it's good to see him back...he almost retired from his injury. If he's recovered and as good as he was before, he has the ability to beat McGregor and possibly Dos Anjos...either of those fights would be huge! Ferguson is a super tough opponent for his first fight back. There are a lot of other good fights on this card!

Attachments

• UFC Fight Night - Nurmagomedov vs Ferguson.JPG
    UFC Fight Night - Nurmagomedov vs Ferguson.JPG
    184.5 KB · Views: 26

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
To me, Nurmagomedov is another guy who is a serious threat to McGregor and RDA. We'll see what he looks like after a long lay off from injury.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Here's the new line up for this card.

Attachments

• UFC Fight Night - Sat April 16th - Teixeira vs Evans.JPG
    UFC Fight Night - Sat April 16th - Teixeira vs Evans.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 19

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
WTF....man, this is unreal, almost suspicious in a way that all these injuries are occurring. That blows, I was really looking forward to Nurm/Ferguson fight:(

I think Glover and Rashaad will be a boring fight unless Glover KO's him. Rashaad runs away the whole fight, he is so boring.

Well, it's still free though....

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Nurmagomedov is now fighting a UFC newcomer named Darrell Horcher who is 12-1. He was the CFFC Lightweight Champion. Here's a link... Khabib Nurmagomedov gets replacement Darrell Horcher at UFC on FOX 19 - MMA Fighting

Another interesting development is what occurred between Nurmagomedov and Donald Cerrone. Check it out... Morning Report: Khabib Nurmagomedov and Donald Cerrone engage in war of words - MMA Fighting

In Nurmagomedov's last fight he beat Rafael Dos Anjos, the current 155lb champ! If it wasn't for his injury and the extended time off, I think he would be the champ. It will be interesting to see how he looks after the time off but before the injury, I saw him beating everyone in that division including McGregor...in fact I think he would have destroyed McGregor. The guy is/was a great fighter. I hope he comes back better than ever!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
This should be the final lineup!

Attachments

• UFC Fight Night - Sat April 16th - Teixeira vs Evans.JPG
    UFC Fight Night - Sat April 16th - Teixeira vs Evans.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 12

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I posted the wrong pic above...just add the Nuragomedov fight after the Machida - Henderson fight.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
The replacement fight should still be interesting, glad they kept Nuragomedov on the card!

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
Machida just tested positive for DHEA, and his fight with Hendo is off the card now.