©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Longest Duration/Amount of ANADROL you ran?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
What's the longest you all have used Anadrol and how much did you use?

Assuming an individual does 6-8 week blasts followed by 3-4 cruise and repeat:

Do you guys think they should just stick to using the orals for only 4 of the weeks at a "high" dose of 100mg/day, or do you guys think it should be fine to just blast it heavy for 4 weeks(@100) and taper it down slowly(to 50,25,0) for the following weeks until they begin their cruise?

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
take it until you can't stand your lower back hurting any longer or you start pissing blood...jk...but not really

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
There are tons of studies where they prescribe patients it at 100-150day for 20 weeks at a time

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
I've seen someone on GSF run it at 150mg a day with no adverse effects
Can't remember who though

But Anadrol is fairly mild on the liver so tapering or not it shouldn't be an issue

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have seen the studies were they give it at high doses for over 20 weeks. I know there are far worst things for the liver. But when I ran it for 6 weeks my eyes started turning yellow etc. After 3 weeks I started feeling the negatives and they worsened week by week.

I have experimented a lot with orals. I think a healthy body grows better. Sure you can blast it for ages and you will get results but I would run it in mini cycles. Instead of 6 weeks I would do 3 on 3 off 3 on. Hey even if you did 3 on 1 off 3 on it would still be better imo. 6 weeks of adrol is nothing major but my formula has worked well for me in the past.

If I had a lot of adrol and wanted to have a massive run with it I would do the following (adjust accordingly)...

Weeks 1-3= Adrol at 50mg
Week 4-5= Off
Weeks 6-9= Adrol at 100mg
Weeks 10-11= Off
Weeks 12-15= Adrol at 150mg

Something like that. Even 2 on 2 off would be great. Progressive dosing with breaks is the way I like to run things. Just adding synthergine is an amazing product especially when running adrol.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Well said Elvia. A healthy body does grow better. Another option is to pulse preworkout. This reduces damaging high blood levels and uses them when it it very beneficial, during strenuous activity. During such activity, the body produces corticosteroids, which have a catabolic effect. By pulsing, it not only negates these effects, but actually creates an anabolic environment . This can have a profound effect on muscle preservation and growth. Hawk is running a log pulsing sdrol this way and seems to be really liking it.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Really great advice in this thread, I really appreciate your guys' input, seriously.

I am aware that in medical settings they have given it to individuals for long durations of time, but if I remember correctly, they also realized it was quote-on-quote "so harsh on the liver" that they decided to no longer use it in many cases. So although the subjects seemed to be "OK" even after 20 weeks, their blood levels were coming back preeeeeetty bad :(

Correct me if I'm wrong - perhaps you guys are looking at different pieces of literature than I since there is obviously so much out there.

Anyhow, I absolutely agree that a healthy body is a better one for MANY more reasons than just making gains. I do *NOT* wish to have anybody abuse their body to an extent that liver function is really affected.

The 3on/1off seems like a cool and interesting suggestion; I never thought of such a short blast, would it really be enough to take advantage of maximum gains and would the mere 1 week be enough to recover and repair??

I have always been under the impression that even a guy who use short esters should run 6-8 week cycles minimum and contest stacks should be around 12-15.
Also only 1 week to let the liver rest from orals and whatnot?

Does anybody else have some input on this?

42 weeks away from a show, and with 12 weeks put aside for a contest cycle, that would leave somebody with 30 weeks open for blasts and cruises.

A general plan would be to do something like 6-8on/3-4 off run until forced to begin contest cycle.

Few questions I have for you guys:

#1) Is 3 weeks enough to actually get adequate gains before cruising for a week? (Assume the cycle is all short-esters like Tren A/NPP/Mast P/Drol/Test P)
#2) You would be "on" for an even longer duration technically if you only take 1 week off after 3 weeks on. Is the 1 week even long enough to give your body a break from the blast? For example, over a period of 30 weeks you would have technically had pretty much the EXACT SAME # of weeks *ON* gear in EITHER SCENARIO. I just wrote it out in a 3on/1off manner versus like 7on/3off for example, and they literally both come out to being on for about 21-22ish weeks; but the question is - WHICH is healthier and more optimal?

I feel like with 3 weeks on and only 1 off, that 1 week your body still doesn't actually have a chance to really fully get rid of a lot of the compounds and relax, even though the half-lifes are much shorter on the shorter esters.

--

Thanks all :)

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
My suggestion was solely for adrol. I would never run injectables 3on 1 off. Plus it was a suggestion to replace 6 weeks running. I would only run adrol 3 on 3 off if I were running an inj cycle (test etc) the whole way through.

In regards to gear yes 1 week recovery would be pointless . 4 weeks on and 4 off can be great. Although I think short cycles work best for those who blast and cruise. So say you use 100-200mg test e all year. Then you use short esters for 4 weeks on 4 off on top of your trt. It doesn't have to be 4 weeks though some may want longer to recover. But there is definitely results to be had using short cycles. I think rotation of aas generally brings about the best gains... keeps things fresh and the body guessing.

Ideally a cycle/blast should be 6-20 weeks (or even 6 months :)) and that's what I prefer to do. For the longer ones start of low and gradually increase dose over time when needed.

Really great advice in this thread, I really appreciate your guys' input, seriously.

I am aware that in medical settings they have given it to individuals for long durations of time, but if I remember correctly, they also realized it was quote-on-quote "so harsh on the liver" that they decided to no longer use it in many cases. So although the subjects seemed to be "OK" even after 20 weeks, their blood levels were coming back preeeeeetty bad :(

Correct me if I'm wrong - perhaps you guys are looking at different pieces of literature than I since there is obviously so much out there.

Anyhow, I absolutely agree that a healthy body is a better one for MANY more reasons than just making gains. I do *NOT* wish to have anybody abuse their body to an extent that liver function is really affected.

The 3on/1off seems like a cool and interesting suggestion; I never thought of such a short blast, would it really be enough to take advantage of maximum gains and would the mere 1 week be enough to recover and repair??

I have always been under the impression that even a guy who use short esters should run 6-8 week cycles minimum and contest stacks should be around 12-15.
Also only 1 week to let the liver rest from orals and whatnot?

Does anybody else have some input on this?

42 weeks away from a show, and with 12 weeks put aside for a contest cycle, that would leave somebody with 30 weeks open for blasts and cruises.

A general plan would be to do something like 6-8on/3-4 off run until forced to begin contest cycle.

Few questions I have for you guys:

#1) Is 3 weeks enough to actually get adequate gains before cruising for a week? (Assume the cycle is all short-esters like Tren A/NPP/Mast P/Drol/Test P)
#2) You would be "on" for an even longer duration technically if you only take 1 week off after 3 weeks on. Is the 1 week even long enough to give your body a break from the blast? For example, over a period of 30 weeks you would have technically had pretty much the EXACT SAME # of weeks *ON* gear in EITHER SCENARIO. I just wrote it out in a 3on/1off manner versus like 7on/3off for example, and they literally both come out to being on for about 21-22ish weeks; but the question is - WHICH is healthier and more optimal?

I feel like with 3 weeks on and only 1 off, that 1 week your body still doesn't actually have a chance to really fully get rid of a lot of the compounds and relax, even though the half-lifes are much shorter on the shorter esters.

--

Thanks all :)