©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New pin site?

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
So let me start off by saying I just started my fifth week of my cycle last night with two pins in each glute/week. I’ve had no problems with pain (besides very first pin), discoloring, bruising, bleeding (besides nicking a vein here and there) or anything else. It is a little hard in the pin area on each side but I really haven’t been paying attention to that because I don’t notice it unless I’m feeling the area. Last night when I pinned it was a little more difficult to push in (I go in pretty darn slow) and about half way through each pin it felt as if the needle wanted to come out. When I pulled out everything was normal but then I could feel the oil running down my ass. Wasn’t too much so I didn’t think anything of it but then the same thing happened on the other side. Is that to be expected after using the same site for 5 weeks? Should I think about switching to my quads for a couple weeks? I’ve had absolutely no problems so far so I’m not really concerned about there being health concerns I just don’t want to lose 10% of my gear every week when it runs down my ass. What you guys think?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
You could have a little scar tissue developing or something like that. I would not worry about it. Just start rotating glutes and quads, that way you wont be injecting the same site so much.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Scar tissue could cause that to happen? Will the scare tissue go away over time?

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
over time it will go away. as suggested above rotate and you will be fine. shoulders is an easy spot to inject. just pin a diff spot every time and with twice a week injects each site should heal fine...good luck

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Ventroglutial is pretty much right above the hip bone by maybe an inch or so right?

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
So I'm feeling around for the correct spot for ventro. Correct me if I'm wrong but if I'm sitting down and lift my leg it should be the muscle that flexes in front of my hip?

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I had what sounds like about the same thing happen to me injecting twice a week into the ass. Started doing quads with a slin pin and rotating. I just keep the quad shot to 1ml or less. I actually like the quads way more than glutes.

Rotating seemed to make it go away though. Don't use the same site until the lump is completely gone.

I am a noob really, but that is working for me.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
So I'm feeling around for the correct spot for ventro. Correct me if wrong but if I'm sitting down and lift my leg it should be the that flexes your front of my hip?

Yes, it is basically between your hip and bony petrusion on your waist. You can really feel it when you get up from sitting or if you are standing and shifting
your weight from side to side.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Yes, it is basically between your hip and bony petrusion on your waist. You can really feel it when you get up from sitting or if you are standing and shifting
your weight from side to side.

Thanks! I know exactly where it is now.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
tons of injection sites if you are comfortable trying them. when i am on i use bi's, tri's, delts, traps, lats, pecs, abs, glutes, quads, calfs. not only can you use them all, there are multiple spots to inject in many of these groups. since i started using them all i always rotate through them and go many weeks before i even use the same area again. best of luck!

VP

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
So I did my first ventro pin last Wednesday. Everything went well until two days afterwards. My quads were horribly sore and have been that way until today. Feels like a horrible bruise and they're really tight. Did I go to low or is that what is to be expected on my first pin in that area. It's been getting better every day but I figured it would go away faster than this!