©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Trestolone Base

Big Vin

Donating Member
Nov 5, 2012
Came across some Trestolone Base that I've had stashed.
What would YOU do with this?

Suspension with Ora Sweet/ OraPlus?

Transdermal with Phlojel or Salvo?

Any other suggestions?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Never tried it. It's orally active, so I'd most likely to the liquid oral route. No good reason to do something transdermal that can be swallowed.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
If it's orally active, there shouldn't be any difference in effectiveness between taking orally and injecting. I'm all about limiting the number and size of injections. Don't shoot anything u can swallow.

That's all just my opinion. Others prefer to shoot their orals. To each their own, but I've never seen any real evidence that proves it's more effective either way. All things being equal, I choose the easiest route.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
It will be more effective injecting than taking it orally

Is there any research that proves this out? I've never seen any, but I'm open to the idea if there's some sort of research behind it.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Is there any research that proves this out? I've never seen any, but I'm open to the idea if there's some sort of research behind it.

I don't have research but when I use injectable anadrol and dbol. It has less negative effects on my gut and I believe it last longer in my system. More effective? Maybe / Maybe not. I would much rather pop a pill also.

DNP-Direct

Jun 1, 2013

From all personal experience I have seen better results from inj of a drug then taking it orally. Take winstrol, inj 50mg per day has never compared to taking 50mg orally a day. But as far as research goes this study shows proof from what I'm saying. Blood concentration levels are higher with injecting, they do not have the multiple passes through the liver which decreases bioavailability of the drug.

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/gsas/g9600/2004/GrazianoReadings/Drugabs.pdf

Richard King

Jun 30, 2016
testosterone base. 750mg/week is plenty. or an anabolic - deca or Eq at 400mg/week, for optimum growth, a good oral like d-bol at 30mg/d or A-50 50mg/d.

Joenoarms

Apr 22, 2017
Why not an injectable? Better absorption right?

Really old thread I know but I wanna say you should NEVER shoot something that isn't 100% sterile for injection. If its made to swallow you are risking a big problem. Tap water isn't sterile low risk but risk is still there but with something like this you really don't know if all the ingredients are safe. I just read that and wanted to let people know that incase someone else stumbles on this thread who might consider injecting oral winny or tren or whatever