©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clen for women?

FIZE

Aug 24, 2011
Hi ladies
My girlfriend want to use clen. She is 5'0" and about 125lbs down from 140. Her problem is that she has been stuck at 125 for a little bit now, though she is serious with her program, she has been working out for 2 years , lifting weights for 40 mins and cardio for 45 mins. Also she plans to eat 5-6 times a day with a high protein and low carbs. What do you think girls, she will be ok ?

rebecca

May 9, 2011
Hi ladies
My girlfriend want to use clen. She is 5'0" and about 125lbs down from 140. Her problem is that she has been stuck at 125 for a little bit now, though she is serious with her program, she has been working out for 2 years , lifting weights for 40 mins and cardio for 45 mins. Also she plans to eat 5-6 times a day with a high protein and low carbs. What do you think girls, she will be ok ?

I would recommend the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with eca . She should drink lots of water and get some potassium , pills or bananas to avoid muscle cramping. Also her body temp may rise and she may sweat more than normal.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I don't agree with clen or ECA.

But defo use ECA if your gonna choose one for her. Clen is so bad for the heart. I know many take it. And yeah she should be fine if she's just using that and eating well etc. But I would stay away from clen.

Moreover ECA tends to be more effective generally. In women ECA is more effective most of the time compared to clen.

hilary

Apr 29, 2008
Hi ladies

How long did it take your girlfriend to go from 140 to 125? How did she do it?