©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How much do you spend a month in food?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Just wondering how much everyone else spends. My wife gets frustrated with me over it. I eat out a lot at work and I'm sure it don't help. She added it up a few weeks ago. Just at work and not counting eating after work I spend $400-$450 a month.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
More like a grand when I'm in the road the entire month. Icon meals is about 250 give or take a week and usually I'll eat out atleast once a week so probably closer to $1500 lol. When I'm at home I can get all my food and cook for 120 a week

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Like I said I don't know how much it is after I get home. I need to set down and figure it all up. I'd say you being on the road all the time don't help!

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Just wondering how much everyone else spends. My wife gets frustrated with me over it. I eat out a lot at work and I'm sure it don't help. She added it up a few weeks ago. Just at work and not counting eating after work I spend $400-$450 a month.
We stopped eating out just for that reason! Now I shop twice a week and spend about 800.00 a month. No gourmet or fancy shit nowadays. Budget is real tight.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm not sure, we go to the grocery store when ever we need something and always pick up extra stuff. Spent 100 bucks the day before yesterday on stuff for me to eat this week. I take my lunches and food to work...don't eat out while at work. 20 bucks the day before at Sams on Salad stuff, milk, and a rotisserie chicken. Probably 600-800. No kids in the house, it is just me and my wife and the dogs..and me and the dogs eat the bulk of the food. I raw feed my 3 dogs, so it costs a little more than dry dog food.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I have 2 bottomless pits called teenagers at home so that with me and wife if i dont go crazy eating out with the wife i spend about 1600 to 1800 a month.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I live in NYC and you guys spend more on food than my rent. You some big boys....;)

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
According to my wife, "Too Fucking much". lol

I honestly don't know because she does all the shopping. Costco is the only way to go, though. I eat a ton. Not to mention I have 2 teenage sons that have enormous appetites and super human metabolisms. I would venture to say at least a $1,000 a month.

And we only go out to eat 2-3 times a month. And we spend at least $150 every time we do.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I set down and figured it up and I'm right at $1300 a month. No wonder the wife complains about it lol. Plus we are a family of 5 and that's not counting what they eat.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
just wondering how much everyone else spends. My wife gets frustrated with me over it. I eat out a lot at work and i'm sure it don't help. She added it up a few weeks ago. Just at work and not counting eating after work i spend $400-$450 a month.
url]
[/img]

uploadfromtaptalk1424686656834.jpg
i live in nyc and you guys spend more on food than my rent. You some big boys....;)

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
First of all...Never, Never have the wife do the books. Merry a " California Barbie" like I did. This is what I get, "How does the account look?" I say "Fine" go shopping...She comes home happy 1. she got to shop and 2. It was for food. She gets her shopping fix and I and my 3 kids all get fed. Truthfully well over 1500 a month. I think the real question is.. how much am I spending on two refrigerators running every month?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Since starting to shoplift, my costs have been significantly reduced. ;-)
Probably about 1300-1400 a month.

LOL!

That is hefty! We spend $225 per week, so around a grand per month. BUT, I am changing my diet per the advice of my gastro to reduce protein and increase fats and carbs... so far, doing this, my IBS issues have been less and less... and less meat = less $$$

Rice and potatoes are cheap :)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
LOL!

That is hefty! We spend $225 per week, so around a grand per month. BUT, I am changing my diet per the advice of my gastro to reduce protein and increase fats and carbs... so far, doing this, my IBS issues have been less and less... and less meat = less $$$

Rice and potatoes are cheap :)
Hell yeah. They starch the shit outta inmates cause it's cheap.