©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Diet Coaches?

nosnmiveins

Mar 25, 2013
Where is a good place to find a reputable diet coach? There's no one local I can find and I know there's a lot of good online coaches.

Thanks guys!

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Well seeing that most popular ones go to those fitness expos and have motivational instagram accounts, that would be a start. You could also take the horrendous time to research until your brain dead and then spend an eternity testing out what works best for your body. I wouldnt doubt many of these people besides the ones who truely train top competitors just use some cookie citter one fits all crap. If you find a good authentic one that doesnt cost an arm and a leg semd me a pm because im interested too lol. Its like i have the knowledge and a support group here on anasci but i lack the drive to do it, where as if i put money intonit i would want to get my money's worth ahahahah.

nosnmiveins

Mar 25, 2013
I guess I should note this as well. I have Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis and would love to work with someone who has some experience and/or knowledge about it. I'm not looking to get contest shape, but looking to go from 12% to 7% body fat

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I guess I should note this as well. I have Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis and would love to work with someone who has some experience and/or knowledge about it. I'm not looking to get contest shape, but looking to go from 12% to 7% body fat

With your conditions - the best in the country Profesionaldiets.com
He did Mr O's diet in 2003 ( beleave it was 2003) and every other time he won but never got the credit
Not sure price but he is worth every penny

nosnmiveins

Mar 25, 2013
With your conditions - the best in the country Profesionaldiets.com
He did Mr O's diet in 2003 ( beleave it was 2003) and every other time he won but never got the credit
Not sure price but he is worth every penny

Hmm I'll definitely check that out, thanks squatster

Joe0906

Dec 16, 2015
Hopefully this saves you some time - better know and prep coach on IG would be Eric DiLauro or Fahkri Mubarak (no idea if spelled correctly). George Farah and then obviously Hany Rambod. Eric D charges a $160 consultation to get down your stats, goals, etc. Based on your convo he will send you a quote based on what you told him. Mine personally was to compete and earn IFBB Pro Card. He quoted me $8k for one year contract. with an "applied discount" of $2k so for one year contract $6k - fancy terms to trick your subconscious into thinking you are getting a deal. Fahkri has options for clients: month to month payments with a first month payment of $1k and $250/month thereafter $3750 for a year; or $3000 upfront payment for an entire year that can be broken up into payments made complete in 45 days. George Farah and Hany Rambod I am not too sure of, but you can guess somewhere in the ballpark of these other fellas if not more, maybe 2x more. Theae are some of the better known coaches in the industry right now. But there are also Chris Cormier, who I would most definitely place with those guys above, and John Meadows. Again, these are some of the top coaches in the industry, so ask plenty of questions and choose wisely. If they are out of your price range try searching on IG and it will show posts around you and you might find someone that way. Hope that helps. Good luck.

Joe0906

Dec 16, 2015
Keep in mind when it comes to choosing diet coaches and prep coaches IMO, just like with everything in life, you get what you pay for. Some prep coach charges $500 for 12 weeks which is a pretty good deal. With this business model, and if executed to a high degree, the "face" of the brand would be forced to try to advise as many team members asap. Thus, leaving less attention being paid to the individual. I could be wrong. But I just dont see how its plausible if the demand is high. On the other hand, pay someone a couple grand upfront, a credible coach obviously(do your own research and see who fits best for you) and pay say $250-350/month and they will be of the utmost professionalism. Because most aspiring competitors cant afford high end coaching I would learn as much as possible on your own and save your money until you can afford a top notch coach. Politics come into play, especially how far you want to take it amd having big name "gurus" back yoi will only help make a name for yourself

Joe0906

Dec 16, 2015
Also you would ne suprised at what networking can do while you lift. Yes i know we are there for a purpose, but a quick 30-45 second convo with someone who looks like they know what they're doing in a gym; you would be surprised at what you can find for prep coaches and not needing to spend X thousands.