©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another protein rating company

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Am I completely missing true nutrition on there

It specifically stated they were testing the 50 best selling protein powders. Odds are that's quantified by retail sales numbers. I doubt True would make that list, even though they are probably the actual manufacturer of at least 1/3 of the protein powers in that test.

On a side note, has anyone paid for access to that site or any other for the full testing analyses? I'd like to read the full rundown and get a better understanding of their ranking and scoring system. It doesn't make much sense without more context. $150 a year for access to the site is pricey.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I was also looking at the vitamins. At least my GNC Mega Man Energy and Metabolism tests well. But, I'm not paying $150 bucks a year to read the full report.

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
LabDoor Wants To Shed Light On The Murky World Of Dietary Supplements

...Neil Thanedar wants to change that. A 24-year-old with an undergraduate degree in chemistry, he co-founded LabDoor in May 2012, and launched an online and iPhone application that rates from A to F (F being worst) the safety and efficacy of vitamins, energy drinks, and herbal supplements. LabDoor has chemically taken apart 200 products culled from the National Institutes of Health’s Dietary Supplements Labels Database which lists more than 7,000 brands.

full article here:
LabDoor Wants To Shed Light On The Murky World Of Dietary Supplements - Forbes