©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gyno Question, HELP !!!!

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Hi Guys. I am5 weeks into a cycle of sust, eq and dbol. this morning I woke up with sore nips..Is it possible to get gyno this early in a cycle or am I just being paranoid?. What are the symtoms besides sensitive nipples?..I started taking i capsule of Nolvadex that I got from G-P..I hope these are real because, I DONT WANT BITCH TITS !!!!....Please give me any advise you might have and let me know if anyone has used the G-P Nolvadex before..

Just let me know if im over paranoid.....Thanks

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
G-P products are very good don't worry about that. As far as your new titties go check for any hardness under the skin and above the muscle. A little sensitivity to the nips just alert you to keep an eye out. Do you know if you are prone to gyno? Is this your first cycle?

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Gyno Help

No, I dont think Im prone to it. I have done at least 3 heavy cycles but they were all 8 years ago..What do you mean by hardness by the muscle?...Please advise..Thanks

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
When gyno gets bad it forms a hard mass around the nips under the skin and above the muscle. You can feel it by pinching around the nips. I think your nips are just getting sensitive and the nolva will help in a few days. Some guys get it real bad with the itchy nips and some dont ever have any problems at all. Hows you body fat right now. The higher you body fat the more likely you may have symptoms of gyno as well.

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Gyno Help

My body fat is pretty bad right now. Im at 17% trying to lose at least 7 more. How long does the nolvadex take to kick in?..The only reason i even asked about G-P is because 8 years ago there were no UG labs so this is new to me. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE his gear and have placed a few orders already. I just wanted to know if anyone ever tried the Nolvadex..Thanks for all your help..

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
relax

Tank12 said:
Hi Guys. I am5 weeks into a cycle of sust, eq and dbol. this morning I woke up with sore nips..Is it possible to get gyno this early in a cycle or am I just being paranoid?. What are the symtoms besides sensitive nipples?..I started taking i capsule of Nolvadex that I got from G-P..I hope these are real because, I DONT WANT BITCH TITS !!!!....Please give me any advise you might have and let me know if anyone has used the G-P Nolvadex before..

Just let me know if im over paranoid.....Thanks

no your not paranoid.
at least you know your gears workin'.WELL
Its puberty again for ye. ;)
proviron always killed nippleknot for me and seldom had/have to use it...
the nolva should clear it up in a day or three

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Tank12 said:
My body fat is pretty bad right now. Im at 17% trying to lose at least 7 more. How long does the nolvadex take to kick in?..The only reason i even asked about G-P is because 8 years ago there were no UG labs so this is new to me. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE his gear and have placed a few orders already. I just wanted to know if anyone ever tried the Nolvadex..Thanks for all your help..
I know his clomid is real because he helped me out when my other source sent me some big ass ephed-cafinated bullshit he called clomid. I think you will be fine just keep an eye out. Its hard not to freak out at every little change your body goes through in the process of getting HUGE!

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
NIPPLEKNOT.......Kell your a nippleknot! J/K
Hey dude your like pre-med right? What is the hard mass in nippleknot anyway. I wonder what is in that mass

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Thanks Guys !!!

Thanks for all the help..This forum is the BEST !!!!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Parker123 said:
NIPPLEKNOT.......Kell your a nippleknot! J/K
Hey dude your like pre-med right? What is the hard mass in nippleknot anyway. I wonder what is in that mass
Yes, start residency next year.No sleep for me.
Nothing too technical...It's called a nodule.(but thats an oncolgists term so they can biopsy the tissue...ouch)If left untreated,No Proviron,No Nolvadex the mass(nodule) of estrogen. will develop into gyno,obviosly.Which in some require surgery that leaves extensive and obvius scarring.
But of course,WE need not worry,we educate ourselves here and take the proper prevention.Always tell your Dr. if your on cycle w/AAS if,forbid you would have to address the situation.
Protocol will be different.Unless your a c-cup,in which case,you get a male breast reduction....Gents, have plenty PCT gear and anti estrogens.Cant stress it enough. we know why.
hope that wasnt too lengthy.
Thanks,Dr.Knippleknot- pre M.D.

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Great Post

Can you give me some advise on what I shoud take to prevent gyno at this point of my cycle..

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
So the knotty tissue is a build up of estrogen thus the need for antiestrogens. Now that folks just makes too much damn sense.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Tank12 said:
Can you give me some advise on what I shoud take to prevent gyno at this point of my cycle..
I like Proviron...Take your nolvadex, should clear in 2-4 days
I heard someone say CLOMID...THAT IS A PCT natural TEST BOOSTER.
Helps keep gains.dont confuse anti estrogens.ie.proviron,Nolvadex,arimidex with clomid and hCG..
you dont take the latter two during cycle. Though Im sure some guys say it does something to benefit...

Last edited:

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
kell11 said:
I like Proviron...Take your nolvadex, should clear in 2-4 days
I heard someone say CLOMID...THAT IS A PCT natural TEST BOOSTER.
Helps keep gains.dont confuse anti estrogens.ie.proviron,Nolvadex,arimidex with clomid and hCG..
you dont take the latter two during cycle. Though Im sure some guys say it does something to benefit...
I just meant my clomid was real from the same sourced he uses not to take clomid for his scratchy,puffy,oozing,drooping,boob poblem. J/k Tank

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Parker123 said:
I just meant my clomid was real from the same sourced he uses not to take clomid for his scratchy,puffy,oozing,drooping,boob poblem. J/k Tank
ooohwee,amen...
1st time buyers,dont question your meds. these source are all legit.
or they wouldn't be here.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Tank12 said:

Don't take anything else ie nolvadex unless symptoms occur. You can prevent a little bit of your gains using them.

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
When you say "hardness under the skin and above the muscle".
If i would have this hardness, would it be EASY to tell ?
because i have never payed attention you know... like im touching and pressing around my nipple and im just not sure, because i have never done this before lolll !!?!?!

By the i have only 1 wk left for my cycle.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
depends on how far along the symptoms are. More than likely you don't have anything so it's nothing to worry about or you caught it early