©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

McGregor Relinquishes The 145lb Belt

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I think that was a good move by him, and it makes sense seeing that it is keeping others from taking a shot at the title in that weight class. He can always go back down in the future if needed.

He and Khabib is the fight I want to see too!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I think he had a hard cut at 145 and he looks great at 155. i am realy looking forward to seeing his next fight. It will be interesting to see if Diaz can put some wins together to get another fight?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I think he had a hard cut at 145 and he looks great at 155. i am realy looking forward to seeing his next fight. It will be interesting to see if Diaz can put some wins together to get another fight?

He looked rough at 145. I still would have liked to see him defend that belt,,I feel like they owed that to the other featherweights waiting in line. It will be interesting to see what CONNORs next fight will look like.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
The Khabib fight is one that makes the most sense to me but with MCGREGOR who knows what will be next.

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
He looked rough at 145. I still would have liked to see him defend that belt,,I feel like they owed that to the other featherweights waiting in line. It will be interesting to see what CONNORs next fight will look like.

Bro he looks great at 145 sure yea he looked a little hungry from the dehydration but he can perform. I want to see him knock out Floyd mayweather in a boxing match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Bro he looks great at 145 sure yea he looked a little hungry from the dehydration but he can perform. I want to see him knock out Floyd mayweather in a boxing match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a joke. He's trying to do that for the money. If he misses any other UFC title defenses outside of injury, they need to strip him of the 155lb belt too!