©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New member looking for a home.

Musclesmayham

Feb 21, 2013
Whats up guys. I am new to this forum but not new to this scene. I am currently 30 turning 31 and I have been supplamenting AAS for about 10 years now. I started younger then I should have but I have had some great results thus far. Body building is my passion, hobby, and my escape.

I decided to explore the forum before making my intro post. Ive been reading a ton of informative post here and I got to say I am impressed with not only the information available, but the respect that moderators and members have for each other. It is the main reason why I decided to make my voice be heard today. I will continue to absord and seek the knoledge you have available. Even with 10 years under my belt I have not tried it all and by no means do I consider myself to know it all. With that said here is some basic info of myself.

Weight: 195
Height: 5' 11"
BF%: 12%

Thank you for having me.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Welcome to the board! Glad to have you with us!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
That's the kind of intro I like. Welcome and hope you post regularly.
Thanks, T

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Whats up guys. I am new to this forum but not new to this scene. I am currently 30 turning 31 and I have been supplamenting AAS for about 10 years now. I started younger then I should have but I have had some great results thus far. Body building is my passion, hobby, and my escape.

I decided to explore the forum before making my intro post. Ive been reading a ton of informative post here and I got to say I am impressed with not only the information available, but the respect that moderators and members have for each other. It is the main reason why I decided to make my voice be heard today. I will continue to absord and seek the knoledge you have available. Even with 10 years under my belt I have not tried it all and by no means do I consider myself to know it all. With that said here is some basic info of myself.

Weight: 195
Height: 5' 11"
BF%: 12%

Thank you for having me.

I think you will like it here. Tons of info! :welcome:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
This forum has really become a like second home. Seriously, guys here have great personalities and can joke around as well as give you a skull session that blows your mind.

You know it's a good place when you wake up to a message from a member consisting of a picture with a man swallowed up in an elephant's ass..cough... IB....cough lol