©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new guy here

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
How old are you man? you working towards any specific goals?

You look thick and have good structure. If you decide to diet, you'll look sick with single digit bodyfat.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Im 31 ...been going between pl and bb for a while, now id like to get up 215-220 and then diet..but ive been stuck at this weight which sucks....I may get back into competing , I havent decided yet

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Thanks bro....funny thing is I always hated leg day and they are my best body part, only train legs like twice a month...calves are fair just cant get them grow like I want them to...

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
Thanks bro....funny thing is I always hated leg day and they are my best body part, only train legs like twice a month...calves are fair just cant get them grow like I want them to...

Throw up some pics, your upper body looks thick, let's see the wheels.

What protocol do you use for calves? twice a month??

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Thanks bro....hahah naw I do calves about e3d ...ok ill try to throw up some pics later on.....lol leaving the calves out tho

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Throw up some pics, your upper body looks thick, let's see the wheels.

What protocol do you use for calves? twice a month??

Calves are fickle.... Sometimes you really have to go outside of the box to make them grow. Stuff like hundreds, doing the DC style calf exercises, high frequency, walking on an inclined treadmill leaned over and on your toes (Dante's treadmill calf method).

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
Calves are fickle.... Sometimes you really have to go outside of the box to make them grow. Stuff like hundreds, doing the DC style calf exercises, high frequency, walking on an inclined treadmill leaned over and on your toes (Dante's treadmill calf method).

Yes, you have to find what works for you. Dante's methods are great, I've had a training partner have great results from them.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Haha well the only pic I could find of my legs is where I have boxer briefs on and I dont wanna look like a jack ass or I would post it....ill try to take a pic next leg day

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
20130806_145250-1.jpg

This is the best pic I could take by myself....lol...right leg.....ill try to get better pics later