©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fat Boy then and now....

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Here is a comparison pic of me. The pic in the shirt is early 2008, when I started weight training. The shirtless pic is me at the end of my last test/deca/eq cycle. I am bloated up in the last pic (deca), but I think there is a noticeable difference over the past 5 years or sol. I weigh about 240 in both pics, but now my blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and triglycerides are much better. I am no body builder, but an old man who started eating right, and began trt and responsible cycling.

Attachments

• DSC00531.JPG
    DSC00531.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 224
  • fatboy.jpg
    fatboy.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 223

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Thanks for the kind words guys. Also, one other thing I forgot to mention is my the chronic lower back pain I had for years is about 95 percent gone now. I guess it is from stronger lower back muscles.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Looking good Grand Pa
I love looking at old pics I wish had more of them, looking in the mirror everyday we forget where we came from or what we use to look like, makes ya feel real good when you look at them

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
man what a great look for you! congrats on the nice work! i bet you feel better all the time too! keep on working brother

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Dude, You Look Awesome. You should be Proud! What was your motivation? I mean like day to day? I sometimes have trouble staying motivated.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Dude, You Look Awesome. You should be Proud! What was your motivation? I mean like day to day? I sometimes have trouble staying motivated.

Thank you for the compliment.

Well, I was a contractor working in Iraq when I started. Mostly I started out of boredom. Not much else to do over there when not working. By the time I came back I had 14 months of solid training under my belt and has already dropped the gut for the most part.

I never have really had a layoff, but just go to the gym because I enjoy it. If I could quit drinking beer on my off days from work, I am sure I would be quite a bit leaner. But, if I deprived myself of that slice of heaven, I most likely would lost motivation to keep working out. I guess my motivation is to keep from losing all that I have gained over the past 5 years, and too keep the wife chasing after me.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Thank you for the compliment.

Well, I was a contractor working in Iraq when I started. Mostly I started out of boredom. Not much else to do over there when not working. By the time I came back I had 14 months of solid training under my belt and has already dropped the gut for the most part.

I never have really had a layoff, but just go to the gym because I enjoy it. If I could quit drinking beer on my off days from work, I am sure I would be quite a bit leaner. But, if I deprived myself of that slice of heaven, I most likely would lost motivation to keep working out. I guess my motivation is to keep from losing all that I have gained over the past 5 years, and too keep the wife chasing after me.

Thats cool. You have a good balance in your life. Im still working on that. Thanks. Enjoy!