©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anavar question.....

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
hey guys,
is there anyway that anavar can come in 50mg caps? I know that they usually are 5mg or 10mg, but is it possible that an underground lab could make 50mg caps? Hope this isnt a stupid question. Thanks.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Anavar can come in 1000 mg caps if you are rich enough. They just buy the powder and weigh it and put it in empty capsules. I've never really saw 50 mg var caps though. But I'm not that interested in using it though so I don't pay much attention.

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
I dont necessarily want 50mg caps, but one of the places I was getting stuff from has there 50mg caps, just wondering if that was even possible. Thanks.

P

pincrusher

i have NEVER seen 50mg caps of anavar. sounds fishy like they could be anadrol which is cheaper to buy, and just called var to make an extra profit.

i have seen liquid var go pretty high though but not up to 50mg except for the stuff i make for myself :D

anavar should be split up throughout the day anyway so uless you plan on running 100mg ed, those size caps would not work well.
i hope the price is at least $7-$10 per cap at that dosage. if it is less than $5 each i would definately say that it is not var!