©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Androgel

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
The prescription kind is ok. It will give you a steady stream, so to say, of test. Still in my opinion not as good as test e. Just my opinion though. My test levels are low and they prescribed it to me but it was just enough to raise them up to "normal".

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
jarhead95 said:
How effective is AndroGel compared to test prop or test e?
For Hormonal Replacement therapy or a cycle?

For HRT it's great, I loved the way it worked double-dosed AM and PM, but have found shots more convienant. The creams gave me more libido and well-being than an equal amount (equivalent) of injects. But, again, not convienant to put the stuff on twice a day or even once. Some say it is more convienant than a shot, but not in my book with kids and timelines. For HRT my opinion as far as feeling, libido, mood is rated as:
#1 Cream
#2 Propionate
#3 Cypionate (or enanthate)
Of course the frequency is backwards to my preference and use Cypionate for my HRT now and shoot twice a week. 5gm Gel is like 100mg Cypionate and 5gm twice a day is like 200mg Cypionate as far as test levels, but 10gm a day gel/cream is like 400mg Cypionate as far as libido and mood.

For a cycle: worthless, unless using to maintain testosterone levels while running something suppressive and wanting to maintain test levels without raising them much for whatever reason.