©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

&$inshop deals

loudee1616

Mar 22, 2008
i remeber seeing a thread regarding you getting 15% discount if you use e gold and 10% if you use WU, but i cant find it anywhere.... i did a search.. can someone please help... thanks

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
loudee1616 said:
i remeber seeing a thread regarding you getting 15% discount if you use e gold and 10% if you use WU, but i cant find it anywhere.... i did a search.. can someone please help... thanks
Go to alinshop, it should be there, on the front page.....

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Yea I think it always goes... It's on the front page of Alin's homepage, three paragraphs under the "Latest News"

Just take 10% of your order total and with that amount, put what you want with that amount in the Mention or Comments box at the bottom of the page when checking out.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Damn..I never knew that before hand and i've placed big orders before! Oh well!

Didn't there used to be a discount of free shipping method if you ordered over a certain amount..is this still up and going or no?

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Oh, I'm not sure about that... That would be sweet though. I think another company does that, but i'm not real sure. I do recall someone doing that though (free shipping for over a certain amount spent).

Actually, if I recall correctly, it may cost more to ship when you buy more because the order is broken into more, seperate packages...