©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anavar

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
what do you guys think is the best dosages and way to run anavar when using by itself... (and!) at the end of a cycle... and for how long?
thanks!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
bsteelz said:
what do you guys think is the best dosages and way to run anavar when using by itself... (and!) at the end of a cycle... and for how long?
thanks!

What I hear a 8 week cycle at 40mg would be best. It depends upon your individual aims. Many will say a dose closer to 60 or even 80 for a shorter time (or even the same time). But I think something like 40-60mg for 6-8 (even 9) weeks would be best.

In regards to at the end of a cycle that totally depends upon the cycle you have done before. If you have done a bulking cycle with dbol or adrol then you should minimize the amount of avar you do. Make sure there is atleast 4 weeks gap between orals and you have had your liver tested. If you do all that and you are fine then a short avar cycle will be fine as it's toxity is moderate to low.

People pick anavar at the end of a cycle do so to help keep gains (solidify gains, tone up and become harder). For that purpose I would say a dose of 40mg for 3-4 weeks would be best. Hope it helps

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I agree with Elvia. 20-25mg in the am and another 20-30mg in the Pm worked real well for me. If you get some thats real It Kicks ass! The Only oral anabolic that made me "feel" good and its great for strength. Not the cheapest stuff out there but worth the extra money Imo

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Im about 4 weeks into an Anavar only cycle at 40 mgs a day. I take 10 morning 10 lunch 10 around 4:00 and 10 before bed. I am getting hard as hell and my strength did'nt start to kick until litterally 2 days ago and exploded overnight.Love the stuff good luck.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
A board sponsor brand not sure if its ok to say what sponsor not sure if thats frowned on. I also picked up some serrille but they were only 2.5 tabs so the tens more cost effective.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
mac762339 said:
A board sponsor brand not sure if its ok to say what sponsor not sure if thats frowned on. I also picked up some serrille but they were only 2.5 tabs so the tens more cost effective.

Balkan then. I am gonna order my balkan masteron soon. I don't think I have tried any balkan yet but this time next year that will be different!

I would appreciate if you guys could check out my thread in the general section called US Roadtrip. Thanks

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
mac762339 said:

Cmon Now :) You bet its fine to talk about or I wouldnt have asked.
Appreciate your giving your experiences. Was it Balkan?

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Ok just checking cause I know some have said more than they should and did'nt wanna be that guy.With that said there from I- Vitiamin which I could'nt be happier with. Great product great service . Now I have a question the reason I chose Anavar was because it nonaromitizing properties.I have been reasearching other compounds with the same benefits .Can you tell me what may be a good stack out of these choices.Again nonaromitizing!
Winny
Masteron
Tren
Primobolin
I am leaning to Primo and mabey Winny

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
bsteelz said:
thanks!

MOST men:
10-12 wks 40-60mg DAILY
CREATINE works great with ANAVAR for strength

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
ALIN said:
MOST men:
10-12 wks 40-60mg DAILY
CREATINE works great with ANAVAR for strength
For sure Alin!! My first little run was very close to the above and I was very pleased.