©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

So I Was At The Bar Last Night...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
I WAS AT THE BAR LAST NIGHT WITH A COUPLE CO-WORKERS. SO WERE ALL DRINKING HAVING A GOOD TIME. WE GO OUTSIDE FOR A SMOKE AND WERE CHATTING IT UP WITH THE BOUNCER AND EVERYTHING. THERE WAS THIS ONE DUDE I WAS TALKING TOO OUTSIDE....HE WAS ALL DRUNK LIKE I WAS...I ASK HIM LETS GO INSIDE AND TAKE A SHOT LIKE A CHALLENGE KINDA... HE SAYS "DOES THIS GUY WANNA FIGHT ME?!!" I WAS LIKE "NAH...ITS ALL ABOUT DRINKNIG, NOT FIGHTING..." NEXT THING I KNOW THIS DUDE SWINGS AT ME....I HAD HIS ARM IN A ARMLOCK, THEN WE GO TO THE GROUND WITH HIM LANDING FACE FIRST...IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY I STILL HAD MY CIGARETTE IN MY RIGHT HAND...I THINK I TOOK IT AND PUT IT OUT ON HIS FACE....THEN WITH MY LEFT ARM LOCKING HIS ARM AND HIS FACE ON THE GROUND I GET ONE PUNCH IN HIS FACE. THEN THE BOUNCER BREAKS ME OFF HIM...

AT THIS POINT IM PISSED!! I WAS LIKE 20 FEET AWAY FROM THE GUY STILL SCREAMING AT HIM... HES STILL SITTING ON THE GROUND WITH THE BOUNCER STANDING NEXT TO HIM. NOW IM JUST TALKING SMACK SAYING "I DIDNT DO SHIT TO YOU AND YOU SWUNG AT ME!! NOW YOUR SITTING ON THE GROUND LIKE A FUCKIN BITCH!!" THEN HIS CAB COMES AND I CONTINUE TO TALK SMACK SAYING "YEAH THERE GOES YOUR CAB SO YOU CAN GO TO ANOTHER BAR AND GET FUCKED UP AGAIN!!" (HE SAID EARLIER THAT HE WAS BAR HOPPING)

THEN AFTER THE BOUNCER COMES TO ME AND SAYS I HAD THE RIGHT TO BEAT HIS ASS...AND IF WE WERE SOMEWHERE ELSE HE'D LET ME FUCK HIM UP, HE SAID IT WAS HIS JOB AND I TOLD HIM I UNDERSTAND.

THEN AFTER ONE OF MY COWORKERS TELL ME THAT WHEN HE WAS SITTING ON THE GROUND HE WAS CRYING SAYING "ITS ALL MY FAULT!! *cry *cry "

anyways...fuckin great night regardless...first time being in a fight at the bar...felt fuckin good about myself....they had to close the bar down for the night because of us though...which sucks.

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I woulden,t be too proud of this kind of story if I were you. Your behavior was juvinile at best, and the fact that you frequent bars and smoke shows you cant be truly serious about fitness. Grow up brother.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Freejay said:
I woulden,t be too proud of this kind of story if I were you. Your behavior was juvinile at best, and the fact that you frequent bars and smoke shows you cant be truly serious about fitness. Grow up brother.

Much agreed. Throwing weight around is only asking for trouble. :(

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
Freejay said:
i dont frequent bars...that was the first time in a long time. and hes the one that started shit with me not the other way around.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
we all been in these situations, to each his own. dont make this an ongoing war with the members fellas.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
I really liked the part where you put the cig out on his face. You know, some people just should not drink. If he thought shot meant fight then fuck him for drinking himself senseless. Anyway- good for you. Now stop fucking around and get your ass in the Gym and put your energy in more productive places. lol :all_cohol

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Parker123 said:
Now stop fucking around and get your ass in the Gym and put your energy in more productive places. lol :all_cohol

Agreed, and why smoke and drink on a cycle?

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
you guys think i was kind of a bully in that situation? i mean what can you do when someone swings at you for no reason you know? if i wanted to be an A$shole about it i could have ran back while he was still sitting on the ground and booted him in his head but i didnt. but i was mad that it happened though. i just came to have a good time with my buddies. before we even got into the bar i told my buddies theres always a drunk mofo acting stupid in every bar. i think that guy was him that night.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Do what you gotta do, sham, but you put a cigarette out in his face?

:wtf:

I'm not sure if i should laugh about it or not. But I will anyways.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
thunderterd said:
Do what you gotta do, sham, but you put a cigarette out in his face?

:wtf:

I'm not sure if i should laugh about it or not. But I will anyways.
you guys think that was kinda harsh? i mean i was drunk too. i still had it in my right hand while my left arm was locking his...with his face on the ground i dont know what i was thinking but i put it out on his face then punched him one time. then next thing i know the bouncer breaks it up.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
yes it is very harsh, but drinking will make you do stupid shit. would you have done it sober? be honest.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
thunderterd said:
yes it is very harsh, but drinking will make you do stupid shit. would you have done it sober? be honest.
no i wouldnt have. but ill tell ya...if i was sober he'd be in the hospital. i think hes gonna have a scar he'll remember for a long time. itll remind him not to pick fights at the bar anymore.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
LOL....I'm sure it's on your mind, but try and forget it. Shit happens. Take your stress out at the gym. It works for me.

Although i do LOVE a cold beer. I have an average of 2 or 3 beers a week and i don't see the harm in it.

Quit smoking though...I really think it makes you weak. And it speeds up your metabolism...and blood pressure.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
shamrock10 said:
you guys think i was kind of a bully in that situation? i mean what can you do when someone swings at you for no reason you know? if i wanted to be an A$shole about it i could have ran back while he was still sitting on the ground and booted him in his head but i didnt. but i was mad that it happened though. i just came to have a good time with my buddies. before we even got into the bar i told my buddies theres always a drunk mofo acting stupid in every bar. i think that guy was him that night.
I think that YOU think you were kind of a bully in that situation. Sure it could have been worse, but who did you go out to have a good time with? Why did you challenge him to a shot to begin with? You had your buddies to drink with. Just because we can kick ass doesn't necessarilly mean we should kick ass. There will be times when we have to defend ourselves against some asshole who's day isn't complete until someone puts him in his place. This time you did what you had to do, but since you were out with your buds, you could have kept it in the group. Plus, you dominated the guy. There was no reason for words after that.
I never say anything to someone before I hit them and I never draw attention to the fact by talking after. Evereyone knows what just happened.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
The same situation happened to a friend of mine. A guy took a swing at him in a bar, he dropped my friend who got up a proceeded to beat the everloving shit out of him. The fight rolled outside and the dude got booted in the face. He wound up suing my buddy, who also got arrested and spent the next 5 years of his life looking for money to defend himself.

The point is you have a split second to decide what is right or wrong. That second could change your life.