©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Some info on my upcoming cycle

dariusthegreat

Nov 7, 2013
Hey guys i'm 22, about 232 and 5'10.

I am about to be doing one of my first heavy dose cycles in hopes of reaching 260+ and competing after cutting.

It will be something like
1500 SUS a week,
2100 tren ace a week
750 deca
900 EQ

75 of adrol and dbol a day.

Check out the pic section for my most recent.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
you look good bro, it seems you could save some stress on your body and keep your old doses or even lower them a little and not even bother with the orals and add some good GH and some Slin. i think a good one would be 1g test, 900 EQ, 700 Tren A, no orals and Slin 15iu 2x daily 3 days a week and GH 8iu's EOD. doing your Slin and GH on your workout days. just basics here but you get the idea.

VP

dariusthegreat

Nov 7, 2013
forgot to say I will be taking 10 IU of hyges a day :p and slin 10 iu x 2-3 a day.
I have been thinking about just doing a moderately dosed cycle but I think I need this one to get to that next level freaky size.... after this I will be taking a break cruising on test for a good while and be "normal" :)

Last edited:

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
best of luck bro! as long as you eat sleep and train enough which it seems you already know how to do you will be fine. i do agree once you have finished this a cruise is in order for a while but once you're ready to roll again some very moderate blasts would maintain your size and strength more than you could imagine. keep us posted

vp

dariusthegreat

Nov 7, 2013
I was thinking of using primo for a month while cruising along with some anavar to recomp and stay hard. Fairly mild and effective stuff :)

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
I've never heard of the usefulness of primo for short durations. Anyone help here?
Interesting nonetheless...