©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
It's been one week on 100mg Tren ace.
I've been changing my test dose around but have it at 100mg test ace and 100 mg test base ED.

No sides yet from the Tren. Should I wait it out or lower test and raise the tren dose slowly?

First time using tren so...
And gyno has gotten a lil worse over this week I'm on 25mg aromasin ed and caber but an gonna start Prami in a few days.
Libido down a little and aggression and mood in the gym down too.
Strength is same.
Pinning 2+ hours before training.

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
I love tren but I'll never use that shit again. The two times I tried it I broke out horribly.

Are you gonna run prami and caber at the same time?

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
No, I'm just about out of caber...
I used to have the pharmacy brand name stuff but the price just got rediculous and what i have now is really not very good. But, never tried prami before, but it seems like since caber didnt really do a whole lot for me in the bedroom, my body will likely love the prami. Gonna start @ 25 and move it up slowly and see how i like it.
And i hear you im starting to get a little worried about the acne noise, my face is definitely more oily and i noticed couple pimples forming just now while training so damn, gonna have to scrub my face with the alcohol or some$$hit.
And ya, from what' my friends have said and what i've read...the tren is a love hate thing...guess i gotta find out.
I love Halo...but kills the liver and kidneys just too bad cuz id run it all the damn time.

Last edited:

fastron75

Jan 4, 2013
Im running tren ace @300 week with prop @300 and cyp @200 wk with nolvadex and t3 @50mcg day .. week three and no bad sides yet kind of flat feeling might drop the t3 and see what happens . im doing lots of cardio and I feel winded a lot though ..

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
Tren normally makes me feel a bit flat but I cycle carbs on Tren so that's part of the reason. I only have carbs around training time, protein and clean fats otherwise. I notice that after a few low carb days my body is very insulin sensitive, so all the pre/intra/post carbs go straight to the muscle being worked. Serious pumps that last hours and leaner! Gotta love Tren.

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
Tren normally makes me feel a bit flat but I cycle carbs on Tren so that's part of the reason. I only have carbs around training time, protein and clean fats otherwise. I notice that after a few low carb days my body is very insulin sensitive, so all the pre/intra/post carbs go straight to the muscle being worked. Serious pumps that last hours and leaner! Gotta love Tren.

You take that waxy maze or something like that preworkout??
I usually just do BCAA's, beta alanine + choke l-arg.

That's a good idea.

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrins, Creatine, whey protein, bcaas one hour before training, sip on another shake exactly like the first while in the gym, then a third shake immediately after training. Add in a good "Glucose Dispersal Agent" and wait for the magic!

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
Bumped up to 150mg ED
Finally starting to "feel it"!
Been about 3 days, not sure if i wanna go any higher but i'll wait a week.
Getting prety damn good results right now
only sides are night sweats and i've got some lingering gyno...prami is helping. think it started from the HCG...taking 25mg aromasin ED. Nothing visible just the little lumps and sore. Never had it get worse than this so it's pretty much the standard thing not worried about it. But anyways, the prami has made it less sore...hopefully clears up in a week. maybe 2. Not about to bust out the letro but trying to figure out if its test or prolactin caused...

Last edited: