©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1- testosterone

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
From memory it's. pro hormone that has very similar qualities to EQ or primo, but here's the unusual part. This pro hormone is considered stronger. They were sold in patch form but I think they have been banned and only found in underground labs as a cyp

colochine

Oct 28, 2012
1-test cypionate. If this is what you're talking about it is dihydroboldenone. Not a prohormone but a steroid.

Never tried it but from reviews and other that have tried it it has a little bite to it.

colochine

Oct 28, 2012
I've seen it, it more of an inconvenience with the amount you have to pin versus the benefits.

wardog50

Jan 6, 2013
If its M1T or Methyl 1 test its badass stuff. It WAS sold as a pro-hormone it IS however a realer than the real deal Holyfield steroid.
It will put muscle and strength on like Anadrol and does not aromotize into estrogen or other baddies. Will increase muscle hardness and vascularity also.

Its pretty rough on the body though. High BP and possibly raised liver values. Also if your dose gets moderate to high the acne will kill you.
Methyl 1 test is a different animal from 1 test cyp so it all depends.

War

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Question? Why has m1-t prices for raw gone up? Is it no demand so less made? Test 1-cyp ratings for oral use seem to be not that great he's told . Any one go advice cause I no nothin about the two.. Like mg needed daily orally etc . I just know m1-t can be harsh on the liver..
Reason for these compounds is for a bunch of anti pinners he knows.. I say P***y.

dlux

Oct 24, 2012
Question? Why has m1-t prices for raw gone up? Is it no demand so less made? Test 1-cyp ratings for oral use seem to be not that great he's told . Any one go advice cause I no nothin about the two.. Like mg needed daily orally etc . I just know m1-t can be harsh on the liver..
Reason for these compounds is for a bunch of anti pinners he knows.. I say P***y.

I think its because the lack of demand on m1t that creates a price hike.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've used both the Methyl- DHB and DHB-Cypionate

Absolutely love both!

Here's my quick review of both

Methyl DHB-
very very strong, first thing that comes to mind is Tren in a pill. Has very very similar effects.. Potent fat burning qualities and will a ton of dry solid mass to you as well. Lethargy is a known issue for most and tends to be worse than dbol or any other oral. Will make very vascular and hard. Increases strength and aggression A LOT! It will not aromatase, and tends to dry you out a bit. A moderate dose is like 30mg a day, a heavy dose IMO is 50-75mg/ED. This stuff is truely like anavar and anadrol mixed in one tab... Very potent

DHB-Cypionate-
This has become one of my new favorites, I got very curious about it because of my love for metyl-DHB. Although they are similar, DHB-cypionate tends to be less harsh and less dramatic in terms of its affect. I noticed great benefits at 400mg/ew but thought that the sweet spot for me was right around 600-750mg/ew. Unlike EQ I noticed its affect probably within 7-10 days. It has a slight thermogenic quality like tren, and like tren it kept me up at night, but no night sweats just a touch of insomnia. Strength went way up. I did notice my Blood Pressure was up as well, so I am guessing this is one of the common traits it shares with its parent hormone (boldenone). The gains were totally dry and came slow and steady.. Was gaining a few solid pounds a week while running it with test. It kept me pumped and full, although I wouldn't say it hardened me out like oral DHB does. The lethargy was a bit of an issue but not as severe as oral DHB.

I ran it for 8 weeks and plan to run it again in the fall.. I think it's an amazing weight gainer for solid gains. I feel like this falls some where in between primo/tren and test... Almost felt like I was running a light cycle of those three. Although the "finished" look that primo gives you wasn't there.

There was almost pip and the oil does have a unique smell slash taste like tren does but in a very different way. I can always smell the DHB cypionate ..

Anyways I suggest you guys play with it-

Last edited: