©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's best to use with mast e if anything?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What's the best way to benefit from a mast e cycle? Can it be ran solo at high dose or to benefit the most what do you guys suggest to stack with from past trials? Thanks..not really into gaining a bunch a water or bloat and orals are outa the question at my age..

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
What's the best way to benefit from a mast e cycle? Can it be ran solo at high dose or to benefit the most what do you guys suggest to stack with from past trials? Thanks..not really into gaining a bunch a water or bloat and orals are outa the question at my age..

I've ran it at a gram a week with like 400mgs of test and loved it. Masteron f'n rocks!!

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Test and Tren #1 favorite combo to run with Mast E and of course a solid oral and some gh too!!!!!

VP

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Test and Tren #1 favorite combo to run with Mast E and of course a solid oral and some gh too!!!!!

VP

That is an awesome combo and god knows I love tren. But with tren and an oral you can say bye-bye to any kind of good cholesterol.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Mast is the best compliment to practically everything :) Or you can run it solo... it's a win win situation for most.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I'm finishing up on 125mg test e, 800mg tren e, and 400mg mast e. this was my first with mast and love it. I plan on cruising with it.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
That is an awesome combo and god knows I love tren. But with tren and an oral you can say bye-bye to any kind of good cholesterol.

i understand where you are coming from but you're good to go if you use them for a few weeks at the beginning or the end. IB is smart enough to do that. i didnt mean to imply in any way to run them throughout. that was an oversight on my part.

VP

TeknoViking

Donating Member
Feb 1, 2013
If tren is out i would run this...

npp-500mg+
test-
mast 400mg or so.

throw in some hgh on workout days say 10ius or whatever you can afford lol.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
MAST IS AWESOME!! I LOVE IT.

I usually run with Test and Proviron.
Thats my favorite cycle.
But the one ive seen a million times as a fav. is....
Test/Mast/Tren/Var

So anyway.....my answer is....

Test and Proviron!!

bigmg

Jan 29, 2013
like the others said, mast def goes great with any compound. ive used both the mast prop and mast eth with multiple things and i truly believe it enhances other compunds and also put my already high libido, even higher