©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Long VS short cycles !!

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
Same here. Seems like shit starts kicking bout week 5, so that leaves around 10 or so weeks to grow. Funny ya ask that question cause been reading up on short runs. Almost curious enough to try it. ALMOST!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Same here. Seems like shit starts kicking bout week 5, so that leaves around 10 or so weeks to grow. Funny ya ask that question cause been reading up on short runs. Almost curious enough to try it. ALMOST!

Ive thought seriously about a short (6 to 8 weeks) run short esters high miligrams something to think about I know guys that have good results with similar runs.

Boomboom

Oct 27, 2013
I prefer long cycles 20-24 weeks the reason is that I feel like I retain more muscle mass due to giving my body more time to adjust to the new size.

Vidocq

Oct 26, 2012
I'm in the 14-16 week range as well. Then cruise on 200mg of cyp for a few months

Theviking

Nov 30, 2013
Many years a go i was on for all most 2 years. To be ON feels good but we all need time to recover. I like 6-8 weeks cycles over anything that i have done. Feel my gains stall after week 8 so i not see the point in doing long cycles. Guess we all react different to gear and the way we cycle. The most important is to do what works for you..

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I recently started rotating my compounds. So I'll keep a test base and rotate esters and add/subtract compounds for the entire time and depending how I feel possibly take a little 2 week break with low dose test in between compounds or phases.

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
I've only ran long esters for the most part, but I'm really leaning toward a sus and npp cycle for my next run for ten weeks, cruise then hit the cyp and eq.

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
I'm wantimg to run my TRT test c, 8 weeks 600 mg NPP a week and possibly last 4 wks of anavar or winnie...not sure of doses on the orals yet

MajorMelon

Oct 17, 2013
With long esters I change up the compounds every 10 weeks. I also adjust how much Test I use. For example: 4 week prime/10 week Bulk/6 week Cut/10 week Recomp right up to comp time.