©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Your experience with clen

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
CHRIS 1 said:
am dieting doing cardio and taking T4 with it. Everything together works great to get a harder apperance.

Ok Chris, I have to ask, why T4? T4 has to convert to T3 to become effective. Why not just stick with T3 in the first place?

I'm not slamming. I'm just curious. I assume with your cycle experience you have a reason.

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
What is the proper name name for T3 or is that it.I an planning to do a clen course

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Blackbird said:
What are your experiences with clen? How effective is it compared to an eca stack?

My wife and I both prefer the ECA stack over clen. I'm not saying it doesn't work, but with clen we both felt like dropping at the end of the day. It's a weird feeling, you can feel your body heat up and work harder, but you will have no energy. The energy bursts is what I love about the ECA stack, especially before workouts. As for other sides, you will experience cramping, but Taurine and bananas will take care of cramps. The worst side for my wife and I were the mood swings! We both were pretty pissy on it. If you try the clen, don't be suprised if you don't feel anything at the lower doses, I didn't feel anything till 60 to 80mcgs a dose. Wife went up to 120mcgs a day and I went up to 200mcgs a day. We both did loose a few pound doing 2 weeks of clen followed by 2 weeks of ECA stack. Wife is currently repeating
cycle.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dump truck said:
What is the proper name name for T3 or is that it.I an planning to do a clen course

Cytomel is a thyroid hormone. As a substance it contains synthetically manufactured liothyronine sodium which resembles the natural thyroid hormone tricodide-thyronine (L-T3). The thyroid of a healthy person usually produces two hormones, the better known L-thyroxine (L-T4) and the aforementioned L-triiodine-thyronine (L-T3). Since Cytomel is the synthetic equivalent of the latter hormone, it causes the same processes in the body as if the thyroid were to produce more of the hormone. It is interesting to note that L-T3 is clearly the stronger and more effective of these two hormones. This makes Cytomel more effective than the commercially available L-T4 compounds such as L-thyroxine or Synthroid. L-T3 has proven to be 4-5 times more biologically active and to take effect more quickly than L-thyroxine (L-T4)." In school medicine Cytomel is used to treat thyroid insufficiency (hypothyroidism). Among other secondary symptoms are obesity, metabolic disorders, and fatigue. Bodybuilders take advantage of these characteristics and stimulate their metabolism by taking Cytomel, which causes a faster conversion of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.

For your purposes clenbuterol or an ECA stack will do wonders.

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
By the info I have read in the 2005 Anabolics book it is not wise to use cyctomil T-3.

HE-MAN

Oct 31, 2004
maybe this could help

This is a copy from ar

Attachments

• clenbuterol.wps.doc
    19.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: