©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is Nolva Sufficient?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Hey Bro's Is nolva sufficient enough to bring back natural test levels by itself when used for PCT? I have 60ml of liquid nolva that is 20mg per ml.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have never had my blood tested during PCT, but Nolvadex is all I use. I hate clomid.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Nolva only would be: Days 1 to 14: 40mg ED, Days 15 to 30: 20mg ED

Using them both, take: Day 1: 300mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva, Days 2-11: 150mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva, Days 12-21: 50mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
tee said:
Nolva only would be: Days 1 to 14: 40mg ED, Days 15 to 30: 20mg ED

Using them both, take: Day 1: 300mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva, Days 2-11: 150mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva, Days 12-21: 50mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva

Thanks Bro! I'll be using Nolva alone.

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
Hey Bro's Is nolva sufficient enough to bring back natural test levels by itself when used for PCT? I have 60ml of liquid nolva that is 20mg per ml.
recent studies have shown nolva to be much better than clomid at restarting natural test levels. besides that the sides from clomid can get pretty weird on ya.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
recent studies have shown nolva to be much better than clomid at restarting natural test levels. besides that the sides from clomid can get pretty weird on ya.

Yeah....I heard it can screw with your vision and shit like that! NO THANKS!!! I'm already blind (without my glasses!) LOL!!!

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
Yeah....I heard it can screw with your vision and shit like that! NO THANKS!!! I'm already blind (without my glasses!) LOL!!!
yeah no shit so am i. hell i already need to get the old guys in my golf league tell me where my ball lands cause i cant see that far LOL

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
So. bottom line Nolva is good enough for PCT? I ended up tapering my doses down (next week is my last week) and i'm young and healthy and I've heard the bad things about clomid, so would you all think Nolva would do it for me?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
steve0085 said:
So. bottom line Nolva is good enough for PCT? I ended up tapering my doses down (next week is my last week) and i'm young and healthy and I've heard the bad things about clomid, so would you all think Nolva would do it for me?

Seems to be the popular choice bro.

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
I use Nolva instead of Clomid like Pin said research suggest Nolva is a better Serm. Also Nolva helps with the lipids, which is important to me

I run Nolva at 50mg days 1-6, 30mg 7-15, 20mg 16-21. Works good for me

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
talk about learning something new everyday. i would have never thought nolva was superior to clomid. hey pin, got an article on that?

hardpumps

Banned
Jul 26, 2005
always ran both myself, I hate the results of colmid though even though i know alot of it is coming off a gear high. I feel extra emotional and stuff hate the stuff so i'll try the nolv. only thing in a month when i come off my cycle.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
a-bomb83 said:
talk about learning something new everyday. i would have never thought nolva was superior to clomid. hey pin, got an article on that?

There is an article already posted here somewhere - called Nolva vs. Clomid for pct. I have great results with pct and I use Nolva only also. I take 60mg for the 1st 2 days, then I run it like Tee said. I'll lose very little size and strength - no major losses though. I've been on Nolva-only pct for 3 wks now.