©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Losing My Sex Drive

duceswild

Apr 4, 2007
brooklyn
Ive Been On A Cycle Of Tren For 4 Weeks Now And My Sex Drive Is Damn Near Gone My Girl Is Startin To Wonder Whats Up Any Suggestions On What I Can Do For A Boost?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Yea man you need some testosterone in ya.
Or Just come off the tren and Give your body time to recover from it.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Well what I mean is why your having the troubles your having is
you should Always Use test. It keeps that from happening. everything else For the most part is Just used WITH the test if/when needed.

What exactly is your plan? How long and why run the tren alone?
Why not Just testosterone Only?

duceswild

Apr 4, 2007
brooklyn
Wanted to just keep my size and cut up I researched it pretty well its suppost to work very well on its own and it has been but I wasn't expecting a decrease in libido I was thinkin bout stackin it but I can't be to obvious for work purpose I was thinkin bout going 8 weeks with it and maybe tapering off with winstrol the last 4 weeks

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Not sure what to tell ya fella. Differant then the way I was tought.
You might try some Proviron and see what that does for ya.
Maybe the other guys will be more help. goodluck

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
8 weeks of tren is sort of long in my opinion. Stack it with test prop and inject 100mg every other day. you shouldnt retain any water and it will help you cut up if your diet is clean too.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Unless you have proviron or a short acting test available it will be a while before you even receive it. And then longer until it kicks in. Either tell her and keep running it or quit the cycle and run PCT if you don't want her to find out.

duceswild

Apr 4, 2007
brooklyn
Well ive read in few articles on trenbolone that a 6-8 week cycle on its own is very affective I was only thinkin bout adding the winny its not a definite factor in my cycle. I've never tried proviron what's that like? Also were you implying to the prop at 100mg a week?

duceswild

Apr 4, 2007
brooklyn
So I should definetly get my hands on the prop ASAP I realy don't want to cut this cycle short so I'm gona run the prop any ideas on how much to mix in?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
duceswild said:
So I should definetly get my hands on the prop ASAP I realy don't want to cut this cycle short so I'm gona run the prop any ideas on how much to mix in?

Best idea Ive heard you say so far. Id say 100mg every other day would do wonders for ya

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
duceswild said:
Well ive read in few articles on trenbolone that a 6-8 week cycle on its own is very affective I was only thinkin bout adding the winny its not a definite factor in my cycle. I've never tried proviron what's that like? Also were you implying to the prop at 100mg a week?

No like I said 100mg every other day not once a week on the test prop. It sounds like everyone agrees with my recommandation and if everyone agrees maybe you should take our advice. But it is still up to you. Good luck