©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New guy

OGaddict

Nov 17, 2018
New to this forum, love it so far! Been on PM for years and been out of things for awhile. Just getting back in again. Love the recipe's section, and the testing!

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Welcome to the board. If you post over 25 times you will be able to see all the testing results.

OGaddict

Nov 17, 2018
Welcome to the board. If you post over 25 times you will be able to see all the testing results.

Thanks! I will work on it. Ive been a member on PM since 06, but was never really active. Just read a lot. Since Im back in the swing of things now, Im trying to be more active, just not a post whore, lol. I actually think I joined here years ago too. But had a hushmail acct, which is long deactivated. I would love to get that old acct back, so I can keep my user name... addict, cause I am. :rolleyes:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Thanks! I will work on it. Ive been a member on PM since 06, but was never really active. Just read a lot. Since Im back in the swing of things now, Im trying to be more active, just not a post whore, lol. I actually think I joined here years ago too. But had a hushmail acct, which is long deactivated. I would love to get that old acct back, so I can keep my user name... addict, cause I am. :rolleyes:
Welcome back-
you could contact anasco or I think any of the mods to get your old account or name back

OGaddict

Nov 17, 2018
Welcome back-
you could contact anasco or I think any of the mods to get your old account or name back
Thank you Squatster, I will definitely check into that. Im pretty sure I didnt post here, just because I didnt really post much anywhere. But still would kinda like to keep same name

Giant Lab

Oct 17, 2018
HK
welcome.gif