©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pics

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Here are a few pics of me off cycle. Nothing special but I try my best. Gonna update with improvements throughout the year. Hopefully giving me even more drive to reach my goals. My bf is the highest it's been (usually shredded). Not trained in over 2 weeks due to knees and getting an mri on my shoulder (equipment snapped in the gym and I was injured). I feel crap at the moment but will start a cycle soon so look forward to that. I am 6ft 2 about 224 (16 stone).

In my opinion I need to work on everything but especially my calves and overall width (curse of the tall man). Although I do feel like I have a decent structure etc. I know my posing is laughable. Never posed before and felt abit silly but I am sure that will come in time. Thinking about entering a local show in the future. Feel free to comment good or bad. Never taken pics before so better ones will come. Legs will come too. I train them so hard but they aren't where I want them to be. Thats not the reason for the no pics I just asked my gf to take some before in a rush so I will post in the future.

Attachments

• 26022011031.JPG
    26022011031.JPG
    411.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 26022011032.JPG
    26022011032.JPG
    386.1 KB · Views: 222
  • 26022011034.JPG
    26022011034.JPG
    355.9 KB · Views: 220

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
You look great bro. Keep at it. I see alot of potential if you want it bad enough.

Thanks. I do want it so I am gonna progress through the months/years. I have this on my other forum but I consider Anasci my first forum always. Just hope things get better here soon. Pics aren't the best but I will post better in the near future. Gonna post every few months to show my progression and to give me that extra motivation. Thanks again

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Thanks. I do want it so I am gonna progress through the months/years. I have this on my other forum but I consider Anasci my first forum always. Just hope things get better here soon. Pics aren't the best but I will post better in the near future. Gonna post every few months to show my progression and to give me that extra motivation. Thanks again

Thanks for sharing those with us and I look forward to seeing your progress.
That gives us all motivation as well.

ripped358

May 3, 2013
I thought you were going to be alot bigger since you seem to override my posts alot.
I'm not saying you look bad just had a different picture in my mind especially when you question people who have been in the game alot longer than you
Anyway keep up the hard work,you still look good especially for being off cycle now.
You know when you picture something in your had then you see a pic that doesn't match,.its nothing against you I never said anything mean in this thread.keep up the hard work. Buddy

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I thought you were going to be alot bigger since you seem to override my posts alot.
I'm not saying you look bad just had a different picture in my mind especially when you question people who have been in the game alot longer than you
Anyway keep up the hard work,you still look good especially for being off cycle now.
You know when you picture something in your had then you see a pic that doesn't match,.its nothing against you I never said anything mean in this thread.keep up the hard work. Buddy

Do u have any pics....

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
LOL..u guys are yappin about a 2011 thread... Elvias got great knowledge but sometimes he come across different just like we all do. Bad days happen to all.. Move on....

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Looking good for off cycle, better than me right now I took time off after summer to be with family and let some injuries heal but let myself over indulge alittle to much your pics are good inspiration for me to get back of track

Last edited: