©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

which AAS have a spot in your heart?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I love tbol. I like adrols effects but not some of the sides and hoping to try inj adrol in the near future... I think that could be a fav :)

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Any test base product or mast and halo.

More and more people are starting to appreciate mast. That is another fav. I have used most things but not halo so defo one to try for me. I can definitely see me running something like 500mg test, 700mg mast and 350mg tren a with an oral (adrol, tbol or halo) one summer :D

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
insulin is the best hormone, in my opinion.

would never hit a bulking cycle without it!

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
I LOOOVE me some tren, but I would have to say Dbol idk there is something that I just love about it, I'm in a great mood, strong, thick, and my workout intensity is always greater :headbang:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Okay here's my list and reasons

1-dbol... Works great and gives you the "I'm in a great fucking mood and I want to fuck some shit up today feeling"

2- Tren- love hate relationship- like the girl who gives the best head but also fights with you all the time over nothing.

3- DHB, it's EQ's big brother and reminds me of a good clean tren without the nasty feeling of being on Tren.

4- methyl DHB (M1-test) more potent than the oil and reminds me of oral tren. Very strong stuff makes me super cut and vascular

5- Mast, just makes me feel great and makes me hornier than I already am which is hard to believe.

6- Tbol, it's like a slower and side free dbol. Dry and easy to be on, great for cardio output as well.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Okay here's my list and reasons

1-dbol... Works great and gives you the "I'm in a great fucking mood and I want to fuck some shit up today feeling"

2- Tren- love hate relationship- like the girl who gives the best head but also fights with you all the time over nothing.

3- DHB, it's EQ's big brother and reminds me of a good clean tren without the nasty feeling of being on Tren.

4- methyl DHB (M1-test) more potent than the oil and reminds me of oral tren. Very strong stuff makes me super cut and vascular

5- Mast, just makes me feel great and makes me hornier than I already am which is hard to believe.

6- Tbol, it's like a slower and side free dbol. Dry and easy to be on, great for cardio output as well.
i didn`t know about DHB.. i`m still a noob.. lol