©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First time this happend

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
Ive been an aas user for quite some time now. And also on TRT for 3 years. Pinned in my glute last night as I have been doing and have not changed a thing. 1" 23gauge. Last night when injecting, my whole right leg started tingling and had some numbness to it. It also hurt like a bruise. I could almost feel like I tasted it in my mouth too. Any reasoning to why this might have happened? Im only guessing maybe I hit a blood vessel.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Probably. I get a serious case of the coughs when I nick a vein. Happens from time to time, usually from a quad pin. I am also wondering if you somehow put some pressure on your sciatic nerve...which would explain the numbness in the leg. Probably just either one or a combination of each. I would not worry too much.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Sounds to me like you hit a nerve. Keep in mind, nerves are intertwined and connected all over so just because you hit a nerve in one area doesn't mean you won't feel pain in another.

I experienced this first hand with my acupuncturist. If I was in pain in one area he would pop a needle in someplace seemingly unrelated and the pain would subside.

Did you experience anything else aside from the feeling in you mouth and the numbness in you leg?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
You tasting something makes me think you hit a vein but your leg tingling makes me think you hit a nerve. I hit a never once and thought it was the end of the world and could see Jesus Christ coming back!

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
Your are right. Some pain was felt a little lower in my leg. I did get worried and thought it was my last night on earth haha. But I knew better. I didn't go low on the glute where bad things can happen. Other then just the taste and tingle/numbness. I really on felt my heart/adrenaline start to pump. And to top it off, this was done right before bed time (tren/test). Good thing is that today im not sore like I thought and everything seems to be working fine.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Your are right. Some pain was felt a little lower in my leg. I did get worried and thought it was my last night on earth haha. But I knew better. I didn't go low on the glute where bad things can happen. Other then just the taste and tingle/numbness. I really on felt my heart/adrenaline start to pump. And to top it off, this was done right before bed time (tren/test). Good thing is that today im not sore like I thought and everything seems to be working fine.

The one time I hit a vein- similar story even before the cough my heart rate spiked and a crazy adrenaline dump occurred then intense coughing for about 10 mins.

Only time I get tingling and pain is when I hit a never bundle but usually the given muscle twitches like a mofo as well

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
When you said tingling and numbness, first thing I thought of was a nerve. I don't think you hit it directly or you would have known it at the time, but the volume of oil may have put some pressure on the same vicinity of the nerve.

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
When you said tingling and numbness, first thing I thought of was a nerve. I don't think you hit it directly or you would have known it at the time, but the volume of oil may have put some pressure on the same vicinity of the nerve.

2cc

Chidoman

Jun 9, 2013

For that amount of gear and taking it on the glute, I'd be using a longer needle (1.5', 23G). I had an instance of the coughs for the first time about a month ago on a left glute shot and had somewhat of metallic taste in my mouth; little did i know that i'd hit a vein and some of the juice went in it. It happens Bro, best is to aspirate and inject slowly.