©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

PCT Calculator

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah thats typical sus protocol that new people starting from zero AAS use don't understand as their broknowledge tells them 250 three times a week or some circus style cycle. Thanks for posting clarity d2r2 now if it's followed u can say u helped someone.. Lol

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
it said if u take .5ml Sust everyday(125mg) ...the " mgs" in yur blood will keep rising til it hits around 1000mgs which happens around 20days. then stays around 1g for 10wks. if u do 1ml eod or e3d..it jumps up n down SO much. so the arguements of ed or eod injects kinda point towards ed bein best for steady levels.

I agree with this and I used andropen 275. 27.5 mg a day for several months and I felt great. No ups and downs. Used a slin pin.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I as well as my bros have used this from day one. It si mm ply does the math for you. Is much better than simply following a golden rule and helps to figure out how long you need to run test along side a long estered product. You'd be suprised, just play around with the numbers.