©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ironclad Product Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Ironclad has been phenomenal thus far! Really easy to communicate with and kept me informed with everything in the process. Not that he needed to because my DVDs already arrived... I'm talking insane service here fellas. Packing was also very secure and the products look great. No swirls or any signs of impurity.

Ironclad will be coming out with new oral DVDs but had some BD tabs I wanted to try since I had good results using them pre contest

Here is one pic I just took...

Yes, the test P is 200 mg/mL!!!! I have other things as well. And I can't say enough good thus far!

ICL + Atomant = swoleville

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380736643.937653.jpg

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I'll let you know how it feels once I hit it. Looks delicious

Im veeeery interested in how it goes please keep us updated brother...200mg prop would be the fuckin bomb if it doesnt feel like a .223 round goin in. ..cant wait thanks atom

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Im veeeery interested in how it goes please keep us updated brother...200mg prop would be the fuckin bomb if it doesnt feel like a .223 round goin in. ..cant wait thanks atom

You bet! Ironclad feels very strongly about the quality of his products and wanted me to be completely honest after and while I ran them. Anything that seemed off, painful, weak...etc. he wanted to know so they could adjust.

He is a straight up guy and really wants to ensure his products do the talking.... I figured I would give them a run and report back.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I received the second pack from Ironclad. I honestly can't believe how fast everything arrived. I have everything I need all from ICL.

Right now ICL is an A+ in my book and now I just need to get my bloodwork and get this ball rolling.

IronIan

Sep 21, 2013
Ironclad has been phenomenal thus far! Really easy to communicate with and kept me informed with everything in the process. Not that he needed to because my DVDs already arrived... I'm talking insane service here fellas. Packing was also very secure and the products look great. No swirls or any signs of impurity.

Ironclad will be coming out with new oral DVDs but had some BD tabs I wanted to try since I had good results using them pre contest

Here is one pic I just took...

Yes, the test P is 200 mg/mL!!!! I have other things as well. And I can't say enough good thus far!

ICL + Atomant = swoleville

View attachment 8272
If you see crystals forming at the bottom, it's because the oil can't hold it all=) Just heat it a little=) NEVER IN A MICROWAVE!!!!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
OK my apologies if that's the case. I was just going off of everything that was said last week before they lost there sponsorship. My apologies if I am wrong

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Well either way something happened and people lost money. And I think it was only fair to warn drpepper not to attempt to order from them.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
So did they lose thier sponsorship? It's crazy I got some DVDs from them and he even kept up with the tracking and told me what day it was going to be at my house!

Status
Not open for further replies.