©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

eq and test

G2G

Mar 27, 2005
I started my eq 2 weeks after my test (only because I couldnt wait for the eq to come in the mail) and it seems like since the eq has kicked in that it has taken the medge off the test. when the test started running strong I was super irratable but when the eq kicked in it seems to have kicked down a notch. It may be that I just adjusted to the test but Im not sure. Anyone have input?

W

wolfyEVH

how do you know the eq kicked in???? what does your cycle look like and what week are you in?

G2G

Mar 27, 2005
Well its week 6 of 500 test e and 400 eq. Im just guessing the about the eq because Ive never taken it before. Ive had more vascularity and muscle hardness but I havnt been on edge so much. Just wondering if it has anything to do with the eq or what.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Is It Week 6 Total Or Have You Been On Eq For 6 Weeks. You Say You Started Your Test 2 Weeks Prior. If Youve Only Been On Eq For 4 Weeks Your Not Going To Feel It Yet

gettin_big

Apr 13, 2005
I just came off that cycle(getting my new pics up soon). No kidding i was starving when the eq kicked in. Wish i had more eq to take though had to fall a little short. Good luck with cycle, you will like it.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
EQ is well known as an appetite stimulating AAS. Hope it works out well for you bro. Don't take it with d-rol as they both increase red blood cell counts.