©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

water retention

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
now some water retention is good right, but i dont want to go around looking all bloated,so i read that drinking alot of water will help reduce water retention! is this true and if so why or how doesthat work?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Yes, drinkng lots of water will help with water retention. You can also prevent it in the first place by taking an anti-aromatase like arimidex, femara, or Aromasin. I cant tell you really how it works, but your body will let go of more water if it knows it has more coming into it.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
good enough for me. thanks again tee! i was wondering if anybody was going to respond to this post

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I'll tell you man, I always drink a bunch of water, and I haven't really noticed any water retention from my test E. Aim for a gallon per day, sounds easy, but can be hard to space out, I average about 1.3 gallons per day. I always have water with me to sip on all day, never a time that I don't have water within arms reach.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
steve0085 said:
I'll tell you man, I always drink a bunch of water, and I haven't really noticed any water retention from my test E. Aim for a gallon per day, sounds easy, but can be hard to space out, I average about 1.3 gallons per day. I always have water with me to sip on all day, never a time that I don't have water within arms reach.
same here......

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I don't drink alot of water but i also noticed that i'm not holding water like before also. I was bloated as hell on my very first cycle i ever ran ever since then it hasn't been a problem.

P

pincrusher

welsh-beast84 said:
By drinking lots of water a day will it help with your acne?

probly no but you never know
drinking water helps to flush toxins out of your body and also to transport nutrients so it should help at least a little with the acne.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
I dont know -- I get so much bloat from Test right in my upper abdomen and I drink over a gallon of water a day. Its just a big pain in the ass and looks like I have a gut. I hate it.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Fuck Water I Drink Suger Free Tang.and Yes If You Dont Drink Enough Water You Will Get Bloated Because Your Boady Will Hold Every Bit Of It Thinking You Are Dehydrated

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Bizarro said:
I dont know -- I get so much bloat from Test right in my upper abdomen and I drink over a gallon of water a day. Its just a big pain in the ass and looks like I have a gut. I hate it.

exactly what I have right now from my test cycle. im hoping during pct I can get back to normal

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
This is my second cycle and it does go back to normal but if I didnt have the bloating I would visually look bigger. When the bloat goes so will some gains though...