©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New rules, Clearing out the spammers.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Its no longer going to be a free for all here.
A hand full of moderators have been put back on and we are going to clean the place up, get it back under control. :cool:

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Thank you! It is about time.. Let me know if you guys need any help. I hope this place can get back to a normal state and stay that way.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I'm here as well and we'll do our best to take out the trash.:sniper:

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Sweet two active mods in one day! I think more people will come around if you guys keep it cleaned up. Welcome back

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Good post rAJ...The board's back in the right hands again...Time to get things back on track!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Its no longer going to be a free for all here.
A hand full of moderators have been put back on and we are going to clean the place up, get it back under control. :cool:

I'm glad to see you guys come to the rescue. I had promised the members help was coming.. The board already looks 10X better.

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
right on!

thanks fellaz.we need a good spring cleaning. cant wait to get back to havin real conversations instead of phone sales and assholes blabbering on and on about nonsense and tryin to rip people off. welcome back!

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
BTW guys, feel free to point out spammers and threads that do not apply. If you can't "report the post" by that option...for now, just pm me or another with the exact link and post number so we/I can review it and deal with it.

Thanks, T

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I'm glad to see you guys come to the rescue. I had promised the members help was coming.. The board already looks 10X better.

Hey Alin How you been my friend! Good to see your still posting here

niko

Jun 30, 2009
N.H.
Been a while for me couldn't deal with the spammers. Nice to see you guys here and the board looks 100 times better.

xupd39baw

Mar 15, 2010
i put a hack on a board i am an admin on so that new users up to 10 post had to be verified by a mod or higher. guess it depends on how much baby sitting you guys want to do. anyways glad to see you guys taking control.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
BTW guys, feel free to point out spammers and threads that do not apply. If you can't "report the post" by that option...for now, just pm me or another with the exact link and post number so we/I can review it and deal with it.

Thanks, T

Like Ty said here, please send us any posts you see that are in violation of any rules. Also if you guys get any of those dumb ass PM's that guys like to send you all, please just forward them to one of us so we can deal with them.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I am pleased to see this. Site is looking great already. My posts become more and more infrequent in recent months. I am made up to see the changes. Hi to everyone. Good to see the mods back :)

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
I am pleased to see this. Site is looking great already. My posts become more and more infrequent in recent months. I am made up to see the changes. Hi to everyone. Good to see the mods back :)

Welcome back Brother.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006

Good to see you again brother...We're back in full force...Time to do some cleaning;):cool:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007

Yup, same as the rest...Glad to have Elvia back!